Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Wang felt that she still understood Liu Kangsheng.

    At least at night, when she found out that the boss avoided talking to the old man privately and avoiding the other two rooms, Wang was not at all panicked when she was sensitively aware that what she was talking about was probably the last thing Zhang Matchmaker mentioned during the day.

    She knew that it was impossible for the old man to agree.

    It's just that the figure is hidden in the shadows, looking at Wu Shi who is standing outside the main room door, his eyes are full of hatred.

    Among the three daughters-in-law, she thought she was the best for the eldest daughter-in-law, but she didn't expect that this was the most ruthless stabbing.

    In the main room, Liu Kangsheng, just as Mrs. Wang had expected, stopped talking about what the eldest son said, "This is not good. Don't mention it when you get out of this door."

    Liu Dalang thought more than Mrs. Wu. Hearing his father's refusal, he became anxious: "Why, father, think about it, it's not just about money, the top rich households in the county, how can they lose their property? As long as Ah Yu is favored, it doesn't matter It’s cheap to find jobs for our brothers anywhere. After a few years, if Ah Yu can have a son and a half daughter, I might even get a shopkeeper in the county. Is it a good deal to buy and sell hammers?"

    Why didn't Liu Kangsheng know that it would be more cost-effective to send Liu Yu to the county to do housing for others, but just thinking about what Wang had said to him before, he knew it was absolutely impossible.     The more Liu Dalang talked about those benefits, the more gloomy Liu Kangsheng's complexion became, his lips were tightly pursed, and the flesh of his cheeks trembled slightly due to the excessive strength. Seeing what Liu Dalang wanted to say, Liu Kangsheng interrupted unhappily, "Okay, go out, you don't have to worry about this, it can't be done."     Liu Dalang wanted to ask why, when he saw the old man's tense face in the candlelight, he stopped talking .     "Then father, you should rest early." When he walked to the door and was about to open the door, he did not give up and turned around and said, "Father, why don't you think about it again.     " Liu Kangsheng stopped talking, and Liu Dalang didn't dare to say any more, he opened the door awkwardly and walked out.

    The father and son spoke in a low voice, and Wu Shi who was guarding the door didn't hear very clearly, but only heard the words Liu Dalang said by the door to make the father-in-law think again.

    Mrs. Wu knew in her heart that something was wrong. As soon as Liu Dalang came out, she was anxious to go back to the house to ask what happened. The couple went back to their own room in the dark, but before entering the door, they confronted Mrs. Wang who stepped in from the threshold of the main room. Shi's silent appearance suddenly appeared, and Wu Shi gasped in fright, and the three souls were startled twice.

    Mrs. Wang sneered, never doing anything bad in her life, even if a ghost knocks on the door in the middle of the night.

    He went back to the main room with a cold face.

    Wu patted her heart, and went back to the room with Liu Dalang without mentioning it.

    Here Mrs. Wang returned to the main room, and there was a smell of smoke when she entered the door. Seeing Liu Kangsheng smoking a cigarette, she sneered, "Your good son is thinking about selling me, Ah Yu, right?"

    Liu Kangsheng's heart trembled, Then he realized that what Wang was referring to was Zhang Matchmaker's request to let Liu Yu go to the county to be a concubine, so he calmed down and said, "You know I can't agree, I've already returned, and I won't let him mention it again. " Ms. Wang held her breath for a long time, and when she heard     Liu     Kangsheng's statement, she felt a little better, and turned to unspeakable worries and fears. She pinched the quilt for a long time, and finally said: "You just know what's in your heart." Yu didn't know there was such a thing as Matchmaker Zhang's visit to the house, so she went straight to Changfeng Town after breakfast the next morning.     At the northern bridge of Zhenbei, as usual, I saw the little brother and sister waiting there. The eyes of the brothers and sisters lit up when they saw Liu Yu. Because of the clothes, even the boy no longer called Liu Yu girl, and followed his sister Xiaoya very naturally. Call Liu Yu's sister, as usual, the first sentence is to report Lu Sanlang's news.     Hearing Lu Chengxiao at this moment, Liu Yu couldn't tell what it was like, she took out ten copper coins from her purse and handed it to the boy, apologetically, and said: "This is today's money, But...you don’t need to help me find out about him from now on.” The     younger brothers and sisters were stunned, and the boy didn’t know to pick up the copper coins in Liu Yu’s hand for a moment.