Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Lu Chengxiao was overjoyed, took the sachet from Liu Yu's hand, refused to wait for the Dragon Boat Festival, and immediately put it on his waist: "I will definitely treasure this and wear it all the time."

    Then he went out from the inner courtyard, his face The smile on his face was so dazzling that he couldn't help it, and his eyes fell on the sachet on his waist from time to time, could the brothers of the Liu family notice it?

    The sourness in the hearts of the three brothers will not be mentioned.

    Liu Yanqing is more serious, Liu Yanping ghost spirit, wait for someone who can't calm down.

    After seeing off Lu Chengxiao's master and servant to leave, as expected, Liu Yan'an, who couldn't hold back his words the most, couldn't bear it first, and moved to Liu Yu's side, and asked his sister for a gift with a sour look: "Yu'er, it's the Dragon Boat Festival, mother has new clothes , Lu Chengxiao also has a sachet, didn't you prepare something for your brother?"

    Liu Yu couldn't help laughing, and said with a smile: "Of course, my brother's is made first. I thought I would give it to my brothers on the first day of the Dragon Boat Festival. Shall I bring it now?"

    Hearing that he has three brothers, Liu Yanqing, who always had the attitude of the eldest brother, had a smile on his face, and Liu Yanping's point was that the elder brother did it first, and the one in his heart Shu Tai, this sister didn't hurt in vain.

    Mrs. Wei watched the three brothers get together to choose sachets, and went over to see that Liu Yu took a lotus one and put it on her waist, and she wore a chrysanthemum one herself. There are five in the family. , but neat and tidy, before the Dragon Boat Festival, the festive atmosphere has arrived.

    At this moment, Liu Yanqing brought up the matter of Liu Yu opening a shop. Unlike Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an, Liu Yanqing was the eldest son and also worked as a catcher in the county government. They were all handed over to Wei Shi, so although he was not very clear about how much the family had saved, he still had a general understanding, and asked Wei Shi: "Twenty or thirty taels of silver, can our family get it out? Get it together, six or seven." Twelve taels, it's enough to open a shop."

    Wei smiled, looked at Liu Yu, and raised his chin towards Liu Yanqing: "You talk to your elder brother yourself."

    Liu Yu then shared his plan to consign the clothes to save money. The brothers talked about it, and discussed it with Liu Yanqing, saying: "Brother will go to Changfeng Town tomorrow, and ask Sister Cui for me. If Sister Cui is willing, that's fine. If it's difficult, my uncle and I will find some rouge shops in the county. Let’s talk about the shop or something like that.”

    Liu Yanqing felt relieved when she heard that she had a way to make money, nodded and said, “Okay, I’ll bring the talk to you tomorrow.”

    Turning around, he told Liu Yanping: “Go back and look for it . If you are a middle-aged person in the town, ask to find out if there is any shop for sale or lease.” The

    most difficult thing about opening a shop and doing business is not just raising money, sometimes it is difficult to open a shop with money in hand, because looking A suitable shop also requires a bit of luck.

    Liu Yanping agreed, and as soon as the matter was settled, there was a regulation first, and Wei went to the east chamber of the inner courtyard to look at the ritual ceremony that Liu Yanqing would send out tomorrow morning. On the Liu family's side, the people who need to go to the ceremony every year are Liu Yanqing and several Shangfeng , this year there are more Lu family and second sister Cui's family.