Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    The dawn of a new day has arrived, and the eight treasures are ready and waiting outside the gate of the Lu family. Lu Chengxiao comes out, and Mrs. Chen, the wife of the Lu family, brings the eldest daughter-in-law and the youngest daughter out together. The thing is a new spring shirt she made for her husband. Lu Chengxiao was going to the county, so he happened to take this spring shirt with him.

    Mrs. Chen was not willing to part with her son, and sent her son off from the third courtyard all the way, saying, "How thin have you become? It took you so long to bring you back, and you didn't want to take a rest. You ran to the shop all day, and you were in a hurry to go to the county. Li..."

    She seemed to know that the nagging was useless, and instead said: "I don't want to stay longer, tell your father what I have seen and heard about this trip, and come home first, and take a good rest for a while."     Lu Chengxiao laughed, "I've lost some weight here. This time I went to Suzhou with my adoptive father and brother, and I ate well all the way. Only mother thinks I'm thin. If I'm really thin, it's probably because of a kind of thinness that my mother thinks I'm thin."     Lu Shuang was so teased by her third brother's last sentence that she burst out laughing, and Chen patted her son's arm angrily, er, it's true that he is strong and not thin, and he also finds it funny, "Anyway, come back sooner. , your two elder brothers and I are not so difficult to see each other, only you, only see a few times a year, there is nothing more worrying." We talked all the     way until Lu Chengxiao asked Rao to agree.     Outside the gate of Lu's house, he rode away.     Mrs. Chen still stood outside the door and watched until the horse disappeared around the corner of the alley, then she sighed and led her daughter-in-law and daughter back to the mansion.     The eldest daughter-in-law, Qin, went ahead and persuaded, "Mother, don't worry, I see that the third brother has become more and more stable these years. He can study in Yuanzhou for a few years, learn literature and martial arts. This time, Uncle Li Shi personally took him to Suzhou and Hangzhou, which is rich in silk. Walking once, this is the good luck of the third brother, an opportunity that no one else can ask for."     Chen also knew this reason, and patted the eldest daughter-in-law's hand, "My son has traveled thousands of miles, mother is worried. In the past few months, I I can't sleep well, and I can't eat well, but now that he's back, my heart has finally come to fruition."     Lu Shuang smiled: "I think I forgot the third brother's skill, usually three or five people How can I get the body of the third brother? If you want me to say that in the future, the third brother will go far away, you just need to relax."

    Mrs. Chen glanced at her, "No matter how capable your third brother is, I, a mother, will also worry about it, and you too."

    "Yes, yes, third brother won't have to go to the academy from this year onwards. From now on, you can only care about kissing..."

    The mother-in-law, daughter-in-law, aunt and sister-in-law talked and laughed and went back to the inner courtyard.

    Outside the gate of Lu's house, everyone dispersed, and the two brothers and sisters who were squatting in the alley in the distance just galloped towards the direction of the horse, and there was no way they could catch up.

    "You said that Lu Sanlang rode a horse to the official road?"

    Liu Yu just arrived on the stone bridge in the north of the town, and got the news from his younger brother and sister.

    She frowned, it was a psychological tactic, she wanted to stretch him for two days first, so that he would feel more concerned, could it be that she had made a mistake, stretched him too much, and made him cold?