Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Because of this thought, Liu Yu inquired with Cui Erniang about how much investment it would take to open such an embroidery shop. Cui Erniang was dumbfounded, and Liu Yu seemed to have paid attention to what she said casually.

    "Do you really want to open a shop?"

    Liu Yu nodded: "I do have this idea, but I don't know how to run it, and I don't know how much it will cost to open an embroidery shop. I don't know if my sister is willing to tell me in detail."

    Cui Erniang Naturally, there was no reluctance, and said: "It depends on where it is opened. The location is different, and the investment is also very different. I don't know about other places. Take my shop as an example. The major expenditure on capital is three Large pieces, the cost of buying or renting a shop, the purchase of fabric needlework, and labor costs.”

    "This shop and the house belonged to my husband's family. The rent of the shop is saved first, and then there are fabrics and needlework. Don't underestimate these things. These are the most expensive things. As far as I am now The things in that shop cost more than a hundred taels at least, and these things don’t look eye-catching, and it would cost a lot of money to prepare them.”

    Afraid of hurting Liu Yu, he thought for a while and said, “But when I opened the shop back then , I don’t have a lot of money, but fortunately, in our small town, ordinary people don’t choose the best fabrics to make clothes. At the beginning, they just made some common clothes, so it took more than fifty taels to prepare the fabrics and needlework. Later, the business started After a few years of operation, it has reached its current scale. As for the embroiderer's salary, it is actually settled on a piece-by-piece basis, and it is only paid when there is income, so it can not be counted."

    Liu Yu listened, if she wanted to add the expenses of renting a shop, even if she opened it in Xifeng Town, the money would still not be enough, it seems that she needs to think about it again.

    It's too late, Wei Shi and Liu Yu can't stay longer, don't pass Cui Erniang, the three of them drove to the Niangniang Temple again.

    Both Ge An and Xiaoya were there, and the master in the temple said that someone was looking for them. When the brother and sister went out, they almost ran to meet Liu Yu when they saw Liu Yu.

    This time, Mrs. Wei didn't get out of the car, just as Liu Yu thought, because of Mrs. Bao fifteen years ago, Mrs. Wei actually didn't want to touch this kind of thing, just like the family motto of not being able to hunt. In fact, she never really came out of that shadow.

    Liu Yu also knew in his heart that he brought a few packets of snacks and gave all the food for the two children. He knew that he couldn't stay long after seeing the weather, so he simply said that he was not in Changfeng Town now, and asked his brother and sister: "Lu Do you still remember Sanlang?" When they

    heard that Liu Yu was no longer in Changfeng Town, both brothers and sisters were stunned, but when Liu Yu asked about Lu Sanlang, they both nodded in unison.

    Liu Yu touched the little girl's head and said: "I entrusted him to take care of you, if you encounter any difficulties that you can't handle yourself, you can go to Lu Feng's cloth shop or Lu's house to ask Lu Sanlang for help, if he is not here , you should be able to find Mrs. Lu."

    After some contact today, Liu Yu could see that the Chen family was very good, and if the two children came to him with any difficult matter, even for her sake, they would not let them go.

    Liu Yu didn't think about causing any trouble to the Lu family. The two children could have a safe place in this Niangniang Temple, and they could live comfortably with the help of others for food. People with evil intentions are staring at them, or they are sick or injured. How can the two children cope with it by themselves? At this time, there is always a place to turn for help, which is always more safe.