Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    The Chen family, Mrs. Chen has just arrived home not long ago and is heading to the inner courtyard.

    In the west chamber of the inner courtyard, when Mrs. Chen arrived, Xiaomei Chen was sitting in front of the embroidery frame by the window, embroidering a picture of a magpie on a branch. When she saw her mother arrive, she hurriedly got up to greet her, helped Mrs. Chen to a seat, and asked with a smile, "Mother, what are you doing?" Where did you go early in the morning?"

    Mrs. Chen didn't answer, but mentioned the meeting with Mrs. Zhou at the Niangniang Temple, "Tomorrow you will go with me, and your brother, Zhou Ruyi, her girl from the Zhou family will also go, At that time, you remember to invite her and your brother to the back garden together, let them talk more."     Chen Xiaomei knew Zhou Ruyi, she was stunned for a moment, thinking that when her brother came to embroider the pattern last night, he was very happy to tell her, Mother had already promised to ask a matchmaker to propose a marriage for a few days, and she was not sure if she had misunderstood what mother meant, so she hesitated and said, "Isn't it appropriate to call brother and other women together?"     Mrs. Chen She raised her eyebrows: "What's wrong, Mrs. Zhou and I both know it well, it's just for us to see each other, it's more convenient with you."     Chen Xiaomei was stunned, she bit her lip, and endured it again and again. In the end, I couldn't hold back and said something for my elder brother: "Mother, brother, he has someone he likes. He said, he said that you promised to propose marriage for her. Now you let him go and see Zhou Ruyi... It's not Well, brother won't be willing either."     Mrs. Chen snorted, "The one he likes? My father and brother are both country carpenters, and the whole family is mud-legged. Are you willing to associate with such a family in the future? Think about your sister-in-law's dowry A roll of furoshiki wrapped in two ragged clothes is considered a dowry, do you want to have such a sister-in-law?"     Chen Xiaomei said ah, she was dumbfounded by her mother's words, and thought about the girls from poor families in the clan , I can't imagine what the girl my brother likes looks like.     Seeing that she didn't speak, Mrs. Chen tapped and said, "I'll talk to your brother. You just need to remember your own mission. Last time I told you about the embroidery of the box with your brother. I haven't asked you yet. If you do something wrong again this time, let me see if I will spare you."     Chen Xiaomei shrank her neck, but before she dared to say anything, the half-closed door was pushed open with a thud, and Chen Sheng was swept away like a furious wind. Come in.

    Mrs. Chen looked up at his extremely ugly face in astonishment, and before she could ask any questions, she saw her son staring at her deeply, and asked her in a suppressed and angry tone: "Mother, what did you say about Miss Liu!

    " The wife has never been choked by her children like this in half her life, she was

    so choked that the hand holding the handkerchief was clenched tightly, her lips trembled several times before she came back to her senses, and said angrily, "Are you talking to me?" Sheng should have been scared long ago, but today he was full of anger and pain, and with Liu Yu's panic of refusing to talk to him anymore, he felt that he was standing on the other side of the talk, burned with anger, and rushed to the door, how could he know? What elder, his chest heaved with anger and he said in a loud voice: "You clearly promised me to propose marriage, but you followed me to block Liu, girl, mother, you are the one who kept your word and backed down!"

    Mrs. Chen came to Pingshun after marrying When a man obeys her, even a son and a daughter do not disobey her, it can be said that this family is her who speaks loudly. When has anyone ever heard someone speak loudly to her, let alone be scolded by her son by pointing at her nose? The hand that had to pinch the handkerchief was already pressed to his heart, and he slammed his right hand on the table, and shouted sharply: "What a self-reflecting and contradicting her promise! She can provoke you like me before she even enters the door. I really want her to come in!" It's a good deal!"