Chapter 121 | 130

Chapter 121

    What is Lu Chengzhang talking about?

    The relatives of my grandfather's family all expressed their willingness to give Lu Chengxiao a loan on credit.

    This time, Lu Chengzhang had actually seen Liu Yanping complete the business without capital. From the time his family could only scrape together a few dozen taels, he was able to rent a large two-room shop on the North Street of the county for a month. A small amount of goods tested the water and took a trip to Liangzhe, earning more than 130 taels, which has changed Lu Chengzhang's views on the business of them from the beginning of disdain, idiots' dreams, simple thinking, thinking that the money will come by itself Wait, the success turned into surprise, disbelief, envy, a little bit of greed, and even eagerness in recent days.

    Returning from Changfeng Town to Xifeng Town, he thought about it for two days, but in the end he couldn't resist the temptation of making quick money, and discussed with Zhou Qiongying about going to Liangzhe with Lu Chengxiao in August.

    However, he thought very well, but Zhou Qiongying didn't want to at all. The couple struggled for two days, but they couldn't reach an agreement. That's why they had this trip to Yue's family after closing today.

    According to Zhou Qiongying's intention, let Lu Chengzhang ask her father, if his father thinks it's okay, then she won't say anything more.

    Weng and his son-in-law started this topic, and Lu Chengzhang roughly talked about the gains from Lu Chengxiao's trip to Zhejiang Province, but he didn't go into details about the specific amount, but it can be heard that he was also thinking about making him greedy, of course he made a lot of money.

    He told about his desire to go out with Lu Chengxiao in August, and wanted to hear what the old man thought.

    Zhou Qiongying's father's name is Shoufu, and he is a rich old man. Of course, his temperament is just like his name, and he puts more emphasis on the word Shoufu. Of course, this is not supported.

    However, Zhou Shoufu's age and experience are there, and he is well versed in the essence of communication. He didn't refuse a word like Zhou Qiongying, but he listened to the words seriously, and asked a lot of questions himself. There were comings and goings, and I was slowly guided before expressing my opinions.

    In his opinion, the money earned by Lu Chengxiao and the others is quick money, but it is also floating money, money that is desperate for life.

    Lu Chengzhang was a little frustrated. He had this concern at first, and he has always had it, so his will was not firm, but he still longed for going to Zhejiang and Zhejiang, so he hoped to get some support and encouragement from Zhou Shoufu. Now there is nothing he wants to hear. Hearing that, he was naturally disappointed.

    Seeing this, Zhou Shoufu said softly: "We are Weng son-in-law, you are my half son, I always think about you, so I will tell the truth, Chengzhang, let's not think that this money is easy to earn, but if you think about it Think, ninety-nine times of success, but if there is one bad luck, it will all be a mirror image."     Because Lu Chengxiao is Lu Chengzhang's brother, Zhou Shoufu would not say that it was not auspicious, but Lu Chengzhang still heard it. One time I was unlucky, referring to encountering a bandit. Naturally, it means nothing, people are gone, so what's the use of having more money?     This is like a basin of cold water, cooling down Lu Chengzhang's fiery heart.     Looking at his expression, Zhou Shoufu knew that what he said was useful, so he didn't say it to death, lest the third boy of the Lu family really become prosperous, and he, the person who stopped him today, would complain to his son-in-law, so he said: "You are not in a hurry Make up your mind, I am also a family member, in this way, in my opinion, you should ask your third brother whether the risk is serious, and it is not too late to make a plan."     Where does Lu Chengzhang need to ask, what happened to Li Cunyi is something he has seen with his own eyes Yes, and Lu Chengxiao made it very clear when he was dissuaded by him when he was planning to go to Zhejiang Province. There are indeed risks, and he will definitely say the same thing when he asks again.     Thinking of what happened to Li Cunyi, the last hesitation in Lu Chengzhang's heart was gone: "Don't ask again, father-in-law, you are right, I was blinded for a while, and it makes sense for me to open the shop first with An Ansheng.     " Nian wanted to go to two Zhejiang provinces, but was completely dismissed during this conversation.     At the same time, in the backyard of Ruyi Embroidery Village, the family of the Liu family was also holding the almanac to choose the auspicious day for opening.     The Lu family, father and son, and Babao who followed were also there, together with the eight female workers in the shop left by Liu Yu to discuss matters, seventeen people crowded the main hall of the Liu family to the brim. Follow and wait for the news.