Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    In Yangshan Village, when Liu Yanping arrived home, it was already dark, and Liu Chunshan and Liu Datian's daughter-in-law, who were working at home, also returned home. Wei and the others did not wait for him to come back. The portion of the dish is warm on the stove.

    Now that he saw someone, he hurriedly told him to wash his hands and eat quickly, but he couldn't hold back, and asked, "What did Cheng Xiao say? You and Cheng Xiao have already told your Uncle Lu about the business together, right?"

    Liu Yu had already fetched water, Liu Yan thanked him, and said while washing his hands, "I told Uncle Lu, and Uncle Lu also quite agreed, he meant that the opportunity is rare, let the money in my hand be used only for dyeing cloth, As for the expenses on the road, Cheng Xiao will help to cover it first, and then convert it to Cheng Xiao after the goods are sold. I have to go to Yuanzhou City with Cheng Xiao in two days, find a cooperative dyeing house, choose the color and pattern, and confirm it. You can calculate the approximate amount of cloth you can get from the cost of dyestuffs."     At this point, Liu Yanping looked at Liu Yu and said, "Yu'er, this time I'm going to the dyeing room to choose colors and patterns, can you go with me and help us check it out? The second brother can do other things, but you have to be responsible for the aesthetics of the clothes."     Liu Yu didn't realize that there is still her own business here, but after hearing what Liu Yanping said, she also felt that it was the same reason. Lu Chengxiao's investment is in one place, it must be a few hundred taels, it really can't be ignored, he nodded immediately: "Yes, I can help to give some advice, you can decide the specifics yourself."     After speaking, he went to see Wei Shi, Wei Shi knew This is to ask for her opinion, so much money has been invested, and Wei's heart is hanging high, so there is no reason to disagree, so he just said: "I ask your second brother and third brother to accompany you, and pay attention to safety on the road."     Only one or two It's time, and the ready-made clothes sent to Cui Erniang's house are all cut by Liu Yu, Liu Yu remembered that last time Lu Chengxiao went to Yuanzhou City to find her, and he traveled quickly for four days and three nights, so he asked Liu Yanping: "Then when is the departure date set? How many days is this trip going?"     Liu Yanping had already discussed with Lu Chengxiao, and said: "Let's hurry up, take the waterway closer, and try to set off the day after tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, and we can make a round trip in five or six days, you can arrange it in time If the     arrangement doesn't work, you have to go, Liu Yu nodded: "I'll try to cut out as many sets of clothes as possible, if it doesn't work, it doesn't matter if I stop for a few days."

    It was agreed here that Liu Yu didn't dare to take a rest early at night, but lit the lamp to design clothes and cut out the pieces. It would take six days to go to Yuanzhou. One or two days would definitely not be able to keep up with the amount of clothes made by three people in six days. , especially in embroidery, no one can do it once she leaves, so I can only work hard with printed fabrics and color matching.

    Unlike Liu Yu's concentrated and busy work, Zhou Qiongying who returned to the house in the Lu family was devastated.

    She even had a feeling that someone was sitting at home, and disaster came from heaven.

    For no reason, why are we going to separate?

    No one even objected, and the matter was settled like this, Zhou Qiongying couldn't believe it.

    First, when Lu Xun proposed to separate the family, Zhou Qiongying pointed at her own man and objected, but her own man didn't say anything at all. As the eldest son, Lu Chengzong did speak, but unfortunately, the father-in-law didn't answer him at all, and turned to ask about his uncle.