Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    The door of the flower hall was wide open, and the smiles of the two people seemed to be tinged with affection even the dust and light that penetrated.

    Liu Yu looked at him with a smile, and said, "Maozheng just arrived here, did he go out before dawn?"

    Lu Chengxiao wasn't really thick-skinned, he justified himself a little uncomfortably: "I usually get up at that time too. "

    Liu Yu laughed: "Where are those chickens, ducks and fish meat? The vegetable market is so early?"

    Being exposed, Lu Chengxiao rubbed his nose: "Let Babao order it yesterday afternoon."

    He also laughed and looked at Liu Yu, with the clearest joy in his eyes.

    Seeing that he was still standing, Liu Yu smiled half-angrily, "Sit down, you're not tired enough for the whole morning?"

    As he spoke, he sat down on the chair on the other side.

    Seeing that Liu Yu was sitting, Lu Chengxiao finally sat down and said, "Actually, I came today because I have another piece of news to tell you."

    Liu Yu raised his eyebrows and waited for his next words.

    Lu Chengxiao said: "It's those little brothers and sisters. I brought them home yesterday and showed them to my father. Ge An is nine years old. In fact, he is almost old enough to be an apprentice in a shop. He is also very clever. My father asked Shopkeeper Yan to place him in the shop. Being an apprentice in a cloth shop, I don't have much money, but I can manage food and clothing, and it's a way out in the future."

    Liu Yu's eyes lit up immediately: "Really?"

    Lu Chengxiao nodded and said with a smile: "The child named Zhu'er, My mother also likes it very much, she is also pitiful for the lonely and helpless little brothers and sisters, so there are two little nephews in the family, one is three years old, and the other is just one year old, leaving Zhu Er at home, just a playmate, waiting for a few days When Nian Ge'an grows up, he will take care of his younger sister himself. Let me tell you so that you can rest assured."

    Liu Yu understood the meaning of Lu Chengxiao's words, the Lu family took Ge Zhu'er in. They didn't sign any deeds of selling themselves, and Ge'an and his sister are still free.

    She never thought that Lu Chengxiao's care of Yi Er would directly arrange people like this.

    Liu Yu hurriedly got up, gave Lu Chengxiao a blessing, and said, "Thank you very much, and thank my uncle and aunt for me."

    If she hadn't asked Lu Chengxiao to take care of her, how could the Lu family have brought such two young children into their home? At this moment, Yu felt a little ashamed, after all, she and the Lu family were not that close yet.

    Lu Chengxiao hurriedly got up to help him, "Don't think too much about it, we only accept pupils from ten-year-old children in our shop. Ge An actually can read and write. Although he is young, he has more potential than ten-year-old children who can't read. Many, Zhuer is six years old, and she is quite sensible because she is wandering outside with her elder brother. My two nephews are still young, and when my sister-in-law can’t see her at a glance, she can help take care of them. Also very happy."

    "It's not that simple, but I'm really happy for these two children. You must thank my uncle and aunt on my behalf. I know that a word of thanks is too thin, but I still have to say it."

    Lu Chengxiao withdrew his raised hand and nodded: "Okay."

    Looking at Liu Yu again, his eyes were full of joy again, and he said in a low voice, "Actually, my parents like you very much, and so does Shuang'er."