Chapter 96

Chapter 96 (Minor Repair)

    Lu Chengxiao only came back at about 10:00, and hurried to Anyi County where the city gate was closed, and he couldn't rest right away after returning home. Lu Xun was still waiting to pack his luggage.

    In Yangshan Village, Liu Yu had already washed and lay down, but she couldn't fall asleep. Just as Lu Chengxiao left, she was already thinking about it.

    In the dark, she stretched her hand towards the pillow and touched the half of the pearl hairpin, the corners of her lips raised involuntarily.

    The scene of being alone with Lu Chengxiao came back before her eyes again, Liu Yu's cheeks were hot, she put her arms across her face, covered her eyes, one was not enough, so she wrapped both hands up, and then hid her shame.

    In the backyard of Lu Feng's cloth shop in Anyi County, what Lu Chengxiao was thinking about was Liu Yu, beside his pillow was the sachet that he never wanted to leave, and the half of the hairpin that Liu Yu gave him was in Lu Chengxiao's hands.

    Every scene of meeting today, Liu Yu's frowns, smiles and ignorance are replaying before his eyes again and again, the joy and satisfaction he has never had before, and there seems to be something clamoring in his chest, and it is already late at night when he is about to go out , but no sleepiness at all.

    Thinking about Liu Yu, thinking about how soon he can come back from this trip, thinking about when he can choose the date of marriage if he comes back to make an engagement, he even wants to find an almanac and see the date for himself.

    This was a few months ago, Lu Chengxiao never thought that he would fall in love with a girl at the age of eighteen, and he was looking forward to getting married soon and marrying her.

    In the past, he thought that he should start a business first before starting a family, maybe at 20, maybe at 22, maybe even later, and he didn't even have any idea about what his future wife would be like.

    However, this thing of fate came as soon as it was said, like the first acquaintance with Liu Yu, almost bumping headfirst into his arms.

    If he catches it, he won't let it go anymore, he just thinks about marrying her as his wife, but day and night, Lu Chengxiao's heart is full of sweetness, longing, and infinite joyful anticipation.

    Next to his pillow was the sachet given by Liu Yu, and the hand holding half of the pearl hairpin was placed in his heart. It was the second watch, and he gradually fell asleep.

    In the early morning, in the boy's smiling dream, he walked until the early morning.

    On May 29th, the last two days of June, Lu Chengxiao set off with his thoughts, accompanied by Babao, Lin Huaigeng, and Liu Zhang, and sailed to Xifeng Town to wait for the Liu family brothers and their six hundred pieces of cloth.

    Naturally, Wei Shi and Liu Yu also came to see him off. They got up early in the morning, made some dry food and road vegetables, and went to Xifeng Town to buy a lot of seasonal fruits in the south, carrying two baskets full.

    Brothers Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an were watching the workers in the car dealership unload and load the ship. Lin Huaigeng, Liu Zhang, and Babao naturally helped, but Lu Chengxiao stepped forward to pick it up quickly, and handed it to the boat boss and boat lady to help deliver it to the cabin.

    Stretching his neck, Wei looked into the boat and asked Lu Chengxiao, "Is this the same boat you used for your trip to Zhejiang and Zhejiang this time?"

    Lu Chengxiao said, "When we went, we rented a warehouse at the wharf when we arrived at Lin'an Mansion. , unload the goods, wait until they are all out, and then see what goods to bring back, I don’t know how long it will take in the middle, so it will not delay the boatman