Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Lu Chengxiao carried a basket full of unknown grass, and looked at the woman who was half-sitting on the boulder by the pool, she was also looking this way, the surprise on her face turned into joy when she saw his face clearly.

    "It's you!" There was joy in her voice.

    Lu Chengxiao clearly felt his joy and throbbing at that moment. He felt that fate was so miraculous that they met again at such a time and place where it was almost impossible to meet each other.

    Lu Chengxiao took a few quick steps to the edge of the pool, and stopped three steps away from her, "Why is the girl here?"

    It was only when she said this that she saw clearly, she was a little embarrassed, with a few strands of hair scattered around her cheeks, her skirt There were some grass clippings on the place, and seeing him approaching now, she didn't get up, she was still half-sitting on the stone, with her hand slightly supporting the river stone, her left foot was on the ground, but her right foot was hanging in the air. The outside is contaminated with landslides.

    Aware of Lu Chengxiao's scrutinizing gaze, Liu Yu lowered his head and saw that the shoes were not covered by the hem of the skirt. As soon as his face became hot, he subconsciously shrank his feet back. Following this movement, his whole body trembled in pain, and he couldn't hold it back. Take a breath.

    Lu Chengxiao's heart tightened, "Are you injured?"

    Liu Yu was a little embarrassed, "I was startled by a snake that crawled past my feet on the path over there just now, and sprained my foot in panic." The

    voice was very soft, like Jiangnan The warm spring wind is soft and gentle.

    Lu Chengxiao followed her words and looked towards the mountain road not far away. There was no sign of a snake beside the trail, and he probably left in shock.

    Lu Chengxiao turned his head and confirmed with her, "Did you get bitten?"

    Liu Yu shook his head, "It's just a sprained foot."

    Lu Chengxiao's heart relaxed slightly, his gaze fell on Liu Yuxuan's foot, and he asked, "It hurts so badly. ?"

    It was only after I said this that I realized that this sounded too intimate, and hurriedly said: "Girl, don't get me wrong, I was naughty when I was young, and I learned a little martial arts with others, and I can deal with ordinary bruises by myself. A sprained ankle can be big or small , If the pain is severe, you need to pay attention to whether you have broken a bone. If you have injured a bone, the sooner you deal with it, the better your recovery will be. If it is delayed, it may not be easy to recover in the future."

    Liu Yuxin thumped, never expecting this Lu Sanlang, a businessman, can even look at injuries from bruises.

    Naturally, she doesn't feel any pain. The so-called sprained ankle is just a trick. How can she really twist her own ankle? If she didn't meet Lu Sanlang on the return trip, wouldn't she be waiting in this mountain to feed the wolves?

    It's just that if it wasn't for the severe pain, how would you sing the script later?

    Her face was slightly pale, she bit her lip and nodded lightly, "It hurts a little bit, and I dare not touch the ground with my right foot." Her

    voice was still as soft as the spring water in March, and it was just as beautiful as before. It sounded like Lu Chengxiao was feeling distressed.

    "If you don't worry, girl, I'll check your injuries first, okay?"

    "Young master, no!" Liu Yu hid her feet in the hem of her skirt in a hurry, but because of this movement, her expression changed in pain.