Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    What Liu Yu planned in her heart was to open an embroidery shop in Xifeng Town first. After all, if she went to Anyi County to open a shop, let alone the shop rent, she would not be able to do it if she had to buy all kinds of silk and satin. After paying the quarterly rent, the silver is not enough to buy twenty horses.

    But if it is in Xifeng Town, with forty taels in hand, counting the shop rent, it would be six taels a season, and the clothes don’t need expensive materials such as silk and satin, Liu Yu thought, if he could put some thought into the style design , buy less clothing materials first, there are sixty taels, no matter what you do, you can start the business first.

    She has two or three taels of silver in her own hand, plus the forty taels, so there is still a difference of ten or twenty taels.

    Liu Yu knew that as soon as Lu Chengxiao left, the aunt and a few cousins ​​would discuss raising money for her. Liu Yu believed that her aunt had the savings of ten or twenty taels.

    But Liu Yu wanted to open a shop by himself, and even though he asked his aunt to participate, the cost was the forty taels recovered from the Liujia Village, which would not add any extra burden to the aunt's family. , Liu Yu didn't want to drag the aunt's family to take risks with her.     The eldest brother is twenty-two this year, and the second brother is also twenty. Even if the uncle's mother has saved some money, it should be used for the eldest brother and the second brother to marry a wife. Liu Yu is absolutely unwilling to embezzle the money from the two brothers' marriage. Come out to do business on your own.     How can I earn these twenty taels?     She frowned and thought hard.     His eyes fell on his blue skirt inadvertently, Liu Yu had a flash of inspiration, and raised his eyes happily.     She thought of a way to save money.     The joy in his heart could not be concealed, he was talking with the brothers of the Liu family, but his mind was divided to pay attention to Lu Chengxiao who was paying attention to Liu Yu, and saw her eyes were as bright as stars.     What kind of happy thing did you think of?

    Liu Yu wanted to talk about it here, but thought that he would use up all the clothing materials that the Lu family gave him and convert them into silver coins, so he felt embarrassed, held back, and really wanted to share and discuss with someone, so he immediately thought of it Wei Shi, who was in the kitchen, stood up and said with a smile: "You guys are chatting, I'll go help my

    auntie." There was joy in her voice, and she hurried away after a blessing. Already out of the main hall, her steps are light and her skirt flutters like the most beautiful butterfly in the morning.

    Liu Yan'an paid attention to Lu Chengxiao from time to time, seeing that the little girl had disappeared, and he was still looking at the door, Liu Yan'an was sour, his teeth were sour.

    Liu Yanping's heart and eyes were full of the business matters that Lu Chengxiao was talking about, so he dragged him to inquire about the details.

    The kitchen is located in the corner of the second courtyard. Liu’s house is smaller than that of the Lu’s. The second courtyard is actually a residence for female relatives. Babao is careful. After picking up the dishes, he moves a bench and sits in the first courtyard. Working in the courtyard, and because of this, Liu Yu went into the inner courtyard, only Mrs. Wei was busy in the kitchen.

    Seeing Liu Yu coming, Wei smiled and joked: "Why don't you sit outside for a while, Cheng Xiao's visit is not easy, and there are three of your elder brothers by your side, so it doesn't matter if we talk for a while."

    Liu Yu said: "Auntie, just now I asked Lu Chengxiao the cost of opening a shop in the county and town, and I heard him talk about the several ways to get fabrics."