Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    After the family had dinner, Wei Shi packed up the snacks brought back today, and put away the ones that lasted first, and divided the ones into two boxes. One box was placed in the main room. Cheng, the other box was going to be sent to the west chamber, and said: "You are the only little girl at home, this box is in your room, and you can take it as you like."

    In fact, Liu Yu was strictly disciplined in Liuxian Pavilion in his previous life. There is a nanny staring at everything, the appetite has been raised very small, but for the first time in two lives, I have tasted the taste of being pampered, I don't know what the snack is like, my heart has been turned into sugar , Self-teaching and acting coquettishly: "Auntie is so kind." How could     the Wei family survive this, but Liu Yan'an next to her was so envious, she couldn't help thinking, if this sister had been at home since she was a child, she hadn't been secretly taken out , That's so cute. When I was young, I must have acted like a baby to myself, and my thoughts inevitably diverged. What did my sister look like when she was young, she must be very, very beautiful and cute.     Liu Yanqing and Liu Yanping next to him saw the outright envy, and both brothers turned their heads to hide the smiles on their faces.     At this moment, the courtyard door was knocked. Before it was time to rest, it was not locked. A fifteen or sixteen-year-old boy came in and asked, "Brother Yan Ping, are you at home?     " Grandson, come to inform him to attend the village meeting.     The boy came in only to find that Liu Yanqing was also at home, so he hurriedly called Brother Yanqing.     Liu Yanping probably knew something, turned around and talked to Wei Shi, and was about to go out, but he lifted his feet, and the kid from the village Zheng's family kept looking into his main room, Liu Yanping knew who this kid wanted to see without even thinking about it. Not being polite at all, he hooked the man's shoulder and said, "Hurry up, don't keep everyone waiting." He took the man out directly.     Liu Yu looked at Wei Shi, Wei Shi said: "Today is nineteen, the day after tomorrow Xiaoman, there is not much rain this year, I guess it is time to prepare sacrifices to the Chariot God and grab water."

    In his previous life, Liu Yu had never done less work in the fields. He knew what it meant to have little rain in Xiaoman. Planting rice in prickly pears would be a big problem. Usually, when such a situation happened, the village would offer sacrifices to the god of chariots in advance and hold water grabbing ceremonies , and then divert water to irrigate the fields. I think the second brother was called out, so he discussed this matter in advance.

    Wei said: "I'm going to be busy in the next few days, wash up and go to bed early, and keep your spirits up." The

    brothers of the Liu family all lived in the outer courtyard. Liu Yu went back to the inner courtyard and bolted the door leading to the inner courtyard corridor.

    Nothing to say all night, just as Wei Shi said, after a night's rest, the whole family will be busy from the next day, not only the fields need to be irrigated, but the peanuts are about to be harvested, so they need to be taken care of carefully, and cotton seedlings are also needed to make up for the shortage. Liu Yanqing, who had another day off, and Wei Shi, who didn't go to the field during the slack season, changed into old clothes and went to work in the field.

    Only Liu Yu, Wei Shi would not be willing to let her go to work in the fields, so he left her at home and let her take care of the family's meals and the chickens and ducks raised in the backyard.

    These are the things Liu Yu used to do in her previous life, and it doesn't take too much time. When she has free time, she puts her mind on Xia Yi.

    Both the Lu family and Cui Erniang's business was related to clothing, so the materials they gave were of course nothing to say. Liu Yu's efforts to make the clothes outstanding were all about color matching and detailed design.