Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Goals

    Liujia Village is about five or six miles away from Changfeng Town, and if you walk quickly, you can get there in two or three quarters of an hour, but Liu Yu is walking slowly all the way, not in a hurry.

    In my previous life, I didn't talk about picking up customers. The red lady wanted to raise her price. It was just a performance. The customers who had a tea circle were also carefully selected. Money, demeanor, and status were all indispensable. In Huizi's words, it is absolutely impossible to get out, so Liu Yu has been in that pavilion ever since he entered the Liuxian Pavilion, and he has never taken a step. Calculating a little, he has not walked freely in the past two years up.

    Now the rural scenery along the way, in her eyes, is also lively and full of anger. The old world that was wiped out in her life before, miraculously and vividly appeared in front of her eyes, as if it was a gentle embrace. , to welcome her back from hell to the world.     Changfeng Town is one of the only two towns in Anyi County, surrounded by dozens of villages, facing the official road in the west, and a tributary of the Yushui River in the north of the town. Although it can't be called prosperous, it is much better than the surrounding villages.     Crossing a stone bridge from the north of the town is the boundary of Changfeng Town.     Unlike Liujia Village, where tile-roofed and thatched huts are seen at a glance, Changfeng Town is mostly tile-roofed, and the roads are also paved with bluestone, which is much cleaner than the countryside. There are many shops on several main streets in the town, including medical library, book shop, cloth shop and embroidery shop, pastries, rice grains, and groceries. Because it is adjacent to the official road, there are also several mansion shops, restaurants, and tea houses for people to come and go. Merchants stay at the top.     When Liu Yu entered the town, it was just the beginning of the year, and it was the busiest time of the day in the town. At the intersection of Lane Mo and both sides of the main street, there are stalls carrying baskets and carrying burdens. Except for the entrances of the shops, they dare not block the doors of the shops, and the rest of the shops cannot be inserted. The things they sell are also varied. Duck and fish eggs, all kinds of food, bowls and crockpots, needles and threads, mats and wooden chairs, baskets and brooms, kit Kat utensils... There are endless hawkers along the street.     The crowd in the street was bustling with people, half were townspeople, half were villagers from surrounding villages who came out to buy. Only then did Liu Yu suddenly realize that today is the market day every five and ten.     She merged into the market, attracting countless gazes along the way.     Liu Yu turned in when he walked to Xiufang, but he didn't enter the most shop that Liu's frequented.

    It is said to be an embroidery workshop, but it is actually engaged in the sale of ready-made clothes, and also deals in small items such as rouge and spices, embroidered handkerchiefs, pearls and flowers. There are three similar shops in Changfeng Town, except for the residents of the town and nearby villagers. Because many villages are far away from the town, there are often peddlers who will come here to sell some goods from village to household. Occasionally, there are businessmen who pass by official roads or waterways. For the difference in price, some will be brought to the county to sell, so these embroidery workshops collect all the exquisite manual work.

    At this time, in addition to a female shopkeeper in the shop, there are two garment ladies doing work in the shop. As soon as Liu Yufu entered the store, three people in the store looked over.

    The eyes of the shopkeeper of the embroidery shop were even brighter, she looked at her several times in a row, she got up to say hello, and she wondered that there was such an outstanding girl in Changfeng Town, which I had never seen before.