Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    The mule cart stopped outside the Lu family's gate, and Lu Chengxiao waited for Wei Shi and Liu Yu to get out of the car. Lu Xun and Chen Shi finally saw the girl their son wanted to marry. Everyone was stunned.

    Mrs. Chen suddenly understood why her son was so distraught a while ago, why he was so happy when he got married after going into the water to save someone, and why he chased after Liu Yu to Yuanzhou overnight after hearing Liu Yu was sold.

    Such a girl, who can not be on the tip of her heart?

    Lu Xun and Mrs. Chen went up to greet her, "Is it Mrs. Liu? But I hope you are here, this is Yu'er, right?

    " I couldn't take my eyes off it.

    Mrs. Wei smiled, met with Lu Xun and his wife, and said: "These days you have been worrying about my Yuer, and I came here today to thank you."

    After saying that, Liu Yanqing and Liu Yu came forward to meet the ceremony, Liu Yanqing was already hugging her. All kinds of gifts for Lu's family came, presented them to Lu Xun, and Babao took them over.

    The brothers and sisters greeted each other one by one, and Liu Yanqing was praised by Lu Xun. When he arrived at Liu Yu, he bowed to Lu Xun and his wife in a proper manner. I have never had the chance to see her, but today I finally got to see her, really... how can there be such a beautiful girl in this world, I can't even find the right words to praise her."

    It's the complete opposite of Lu Chengxiao Liu Yu bowed his head and smiled, and Wei Shi said: "You are too famous."

    "You are too modest." Beauty is the first impression, and even more rare is behavior She is decent, her words and deeds show excellent upbringing, it is hard for Chen to imagine how the family in Liujia Village could teach such a good girl. He smiled and invited the three members of the Liu family, and said: "please hurry up." Come in, let's talk inside." The

    chariots and horses were arranged by Babao to the chariot and horse hall, Lu Xun entertained Liu Yanqing, Chen Shi led Wei Shi and Liu Yu, behind them were Lu Chengxiao, Lu Shuang, Qin Shi, and a group of people embraced Lu's house has gone.

    Lu Shuang fell behind, her heart pounding, she tugged at the hem of Lu Chengxiao's sleeve, seeing Lu Chengxiao looking sideways, she said softly, "Third brother, is this my future third sister-in-law? It's so beautiful.

    " The third sister-in-law made Lu Chengxiao's heart skip a beat, with an irresistible sweetness, and she was afraid that Liu Yu would be ashamed and annoyed, so she hurriedly whispered: "Don't talk nonsense."

    After saying this, she subconsciously looked at Liu Yu.

    Liu Yu was only two or three steps away in front of the two of them. Although Lu Shuang's voice was small, it reached her ears. The sound of "Sister-in-law San" made her ears feel hot, and she walked a few steps closely to follow Wei Shi.

    The Chen family and the Wei family in front actually heard it too, and the corners of Chen's eyes showed fine lines of laughter, and said: "It's not nonsense, if there is no accident, it should be a salute now, Mrs. Liu, my family's inheritance Xiao has identified Yuer, and you must not stop him here, or this kid will have trouble getting through."

    What is more embarrassing than the elders' teasing? Liu Yu had nowhere to hide, her face was on fire.

    At the moment of rebirth, Liu Yu never dared to think that the marriage planned in just one month would be like this. The marriage she thought was a bargaining chip for herself to overcome hardships, just like she once chose someone for herself in Liuxian Pavilion. Let the other party be willing to pay a high price to redeem her body and promise a concubine, that is a deal, one sells color, the other buys color, it is a transaction.