Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Liu Yu ushered in hope, but at this time in Liujia Village, when the medicine towel stuffed in Liu Dalang's mouth was removed and the medicine's effect gradually disappeared, and it was not enough to let him fall asleep, he was clutching his crotch and rolling all over the bed in pain , Wu Shi and Liu Kangsheng only had hatred and despair left.

    It was only at this time that they discovered that Liu Dalang was not simply poured over by medicine, but... the egg was broken.

    The egg is broken, so what use is he as a man?

    Wu's world collapsed, how old is she, and her life is still so long, will she be a widow in the future?

    Liu Kangsheng's faith was also shattered. His eldest son, who gave birth to his eldest grandson and only grandson, is inhumane?

    In the quiet night, there was a sudden burst of earth-shattering howls, and Liu Dalang's wailing, making the rest of the Liu family who stayed in the yard and was not allowed by Liu Kangsheng to enter the east room tremble in their hearts.

    Wen Shi caressed his belly and moved away slightly, but Liu Sanlang was worried and couldn't hold back, he went to the east room and knocked on the door, asking: "Father, what's wrong with big brother?"

    What happened that night was really inexplicable to him. A group of people rushed to the house suddenly, some of them were police officers. The whole family was kicked out of the house, and the gate of the courtyard was arrested They were guarded by people, and they tried to get close to eavesdrop on a sentence or two, but the village official invited them, and the stepmother's face was beaten so hard that she couldn't see her original color.

    The only thing that could wake him up was what Liu Yu said to his sister-in-law——I didn't get what you wanted, and I returned it in exchange for eighty taels of silver?

    So it was Dafang who sold Liu Yu, when did Dafang come up with the idea of ​​selling Liu Yu? How did it develop into what it is now? Liu Sanlang didn't understand at all.

    In the room, Liu Dalang, who was lying on the bed and bowed like a cooked shrimp, called out like a ghost: "Father, kill... Liu Yu, you kill Liu Yu! Kill her..." Weeping

    while talking up.

    Mrs. Wu was also crying at the side: "Father, report to the official, you must report to the official!"

    The couple's duet was like howling ghosts and wolves, which made Liu Kangsheng's head explode.

    Liu Yu, report to the official, report to the official.

    He has been suppressed by an official word all night, the money is gone, the land passed down from his ancestors is gone, and the eldest son has been crippled by others, does Liu Kangsheng hurt? The blood came, but he couldn't get the pain out. He was afraid of officials, so he was suppressed by the official word.

    Now, as soon as Mrs. Wu reported to the officer, he finally ignited all the fire that Liu Kangsheng had suppressed all night: "Report, you are not afraid of death, if you want the whole family to go to prison, report it!"

    Mrs. Wu, who had never received a harsh word     from Liu Kangsheng since giving birth to a son, was shocked by Liu Kangsheng's sudden outburst, and then became even more angry, "Why, do you let us suffer such a big loss for nothing?" He wanted to choke Liu Kangsheng to death on the spot.

    As for Wang's matter, the Liu family over there will not pursue it for the time being, so can he leak it out? Then he would be suffocated to death, smothered for a lifetime, and put into the coffin, so he would have to swallow such a big loss for nothing, and he even ate the loss and took the children to eat it, and he still couldn't tell them why.