Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    After leaving in the teahouse, the four of them agreed in detail and then prepared separately and went their separate ways.

    It was late at the end of the day when Lu Chengxiao returned to the cloth shop, and there were almost no customers in the shop. His father and elder brother were normal and chatted for a few words, but the second elder brother, Lu Chengzhang, was completely out of his mind.

    Lu Chengxiao was a little strange, and said concerned: "Second brother, what's wrong with you?"

    What's wrong?

    Lu Chengzhang raised his eyes to look at Lu Chengxiao, the younger brother he had been secretly envious of for several years. If there was any imbalance, faint jealousy, or even feeling that Lu Chengxiao had a lot of selfishness in pulling the Liu family, now these are all gone.

    Only sympathy remained.

    He has always felt that his father and mother favored the third child a little bit, since a few years ago, but he knew that it was because the third child was not with them and left home in his teens. Parents must be more concerned about these things, which he used to worry about I know, and I can understand.

    It's really helpless to encounter this kind of thing, the third child just has that fate, even thinking about it now, if he met Li Cunyi who was entangled by water bandits back then, would he save him?

    He may not have the kindness and courage of the third child who was only fourteen years old at the time, nor his skill.

    So later, when I went to Yuanzhou Academy, there were servants and horses, and I was able to go to Suzhou with the Li family, and I met the Wang family in the county, and I met the officials, all of these would be nothing to him, everything always has a reason Only then will it be fruitful.

    He just looked at his brother who was a compatriot from the same mother and lived a completely different life from himself, and unknowingly, he became jealous from envy, but this kind of jealousy is gone now.

    The father and mother didn't favor the third child, four hundred taels, exactly the same as him, four hundred taels not much, and one cent less. The third child was divided out even before he got married. Once the youngest Lu Shuang got married, he had to separate out like him.

    The eldest son is the most important, and there are not many concubines in their family. They are all brothers of the same mother. Even if the elder brother is not smart, because he is the eldest son, he is the one who stays with his parents last and wins the shop in the county.

    Lu Chengzhang also knew that what his father said was right, and the eldest brother didn't get much. As usual, the eldest brother should get 70% of the family property. The father, mother and their brothers each got one share, and the younger sister received 70%. Half of the dowry, and half of Cheng Xiao and his sister's wedding expenses.

    The eldest brother and they even get the same. If there is anything more to say, that is, after a hundred years of having more parents, that share will also be given to the eldest brother. But it is much higher than when he went to open a shop in the town.

    Lu Chengzhang thought about it all afternoon, and came to the conclusion that his parents did not favor anyone, and they were extremely fair.

    But he was separated out just like that, and the third child was also separated out.

    Lu Chengzhang was still in a daze, he had been in a daze, and he didn't even have the heart to confide a word to Zhou Shi.

    Until this moment, until Lu Chengxiao asked him with concern: What's wrong with you, second brother?