Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Liu Yu tossed and turned all night, and the next day Liu Kangsheng went out with a hoe on her front foot, and she left home for the town on her back foot, twisting the heart of Liu Yan, who was mixing chicken food in the yard, into a sour melon, pouting and squinting The graceful figure walking away gave a pooh.

    When Mrs. Wang came out of the stove, she saw her little daughter's behavior, and angrily reprimanded her in a low voice: "Liu Yan, that's your own sister. What's the matter with you? Why can't you tolerate your sister so much?"

    Liu Yan Not afraid of her, he snorted, "What is my dear sister, my three older brothers are my father in this family, your eyes are all in your armpits, only Liu Yu is the one You darling, you picked me up from the ditch outside, didn’t you!”

    Throwing the chicken food bowl on the top of the chicken coop, taking advantage of the momentum, he wanted to throw the picker again.

    Mrs. Wang was stabbed in the heart, shaking her hands for a few breaths, unable to speak, she was about to touch the broom next to the wall, and the courtyard of Liu's house was in chaos again.

    At the northern bridgehead of Zhenbei, when Liu Yu arrived, the two brothers and sisters who usually waited one step ahead of her hadn't arrived yet, she waited until the past quarter, only to see the two children running from afar.

    There was already a knife hanging above Liu Yu's head that could fall at any time, now seeing the two children coming late, he felt even more panicked, and hurriedly greeted them without waiting for anyone to come over.

    "Girl, Lu Sanlang is back. He arrived at nightfall yesterday."

    The child didn't catch his breath, so he said something first. Hearing that Lu Sanlang came back that day, Liu Yu's heart finally fell back to the original place. bit.

    It's just that she let go of her heart too early, the child looked at her expression, and said hesitantly: "But... Lu Sanlang didn't go to his shop today, and my sister and I didn't see him go out until the end of the day. "

    It is precisely because there is no news to sell, the brothers and sisters are not reconciled, and they waited a little longer, so today they are a moment later than the agreed time.

    Liu Yu was stunned, and the anxiety in his heart was confirmed. For the first time, she faced a question squarely, is Lu Sanlang really interested in her?

    Maybe he went to the cloth shop in those two days because he was just busy with the family property, not waiting for her, because she had seen too many men who scattered money and had enough patience just to win her attention, so she was self righteous, Lu Sanlang might not treat her interested.

    This realization is undoubtedly frustrating, but now is not the time to worry about these things. Today is the sixth day, and she has to make a decision whether to succeed or not. If there is really no hope for Lu Sanlang, she should change her goal as soon as possible. That's right.     In his previous life, he was too big, and he definitely had Liu Yanzheng win over him, and he never left a second hand behind him. The price he paid was really too high, how dare he let himself fall again in the same place in this life.     As usual, she took ten Wen and handed it to the child, and still told him to go to Lu's house to keep watch. If she heard about Lu Sanlang before the end of the hour, she could still look for her on the street.     As for later, it is impossible. If you don’t return after noon, you will catch the eyes of the two sister-in-laws in the family, and you are even more afraid that Liu Yan’s mouth will be stabbed in front of Liu Kangsheng, which will arouse her stepfather’s suspicion. become a luxury.     Liu Yu went to the town by herself. She didn't make purses yesterday, so she didn't need to go to the embroidery shop. She walked on the main street of Changfeng Town, thinking about what to do next if Lu Sanlang's side really failed.     She didn't forget that the other candidate Lin Jiuniang gave was the young owner of the town's book shop. If she hadn't left Lin Jiuniang's house and met Lu Chengxiao who had returned from Yuanzhou City that day, that Chen Shaodong's family would have been her first target. Thinking like this , unknowingly walked towards the only bookstore in the town.     It's just that fate is really wonderful and the most elusive. When Liu Yu was thinking about finding another way to go, she met Lu Sanlang unexpectedly on the streets of Changfeng Town.     Standing outside the tea room not far from the bookshop, he couldn't hide the light in his eyes and the joy on his face when he saw Liu Yu.     With such eyes, Liu Yu had a new judgment on the possibility of attacking Lu Sanlang at that moment, and all the thoughts that had been lingering in his mind a moment ago, as well as the faint uneasiness, receded like a tide.     It was just across a side street obliquely, but he was tall and long-legged, and he had already strode over.