Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Lu Chengxiao had been sitting in the window-side seat on the second floor of the tea house in Changfeng Town for more than an hour. The refreshments on the table hadn't moved at all, but he was just looking sideways at the window downstairs.

    Babao stretched his neck and looked out, one look, another look, for half the afternoon, his neck was sore from stretching, but he couldn't figure out what's interesting downstairs.

    Thinking of how his third young master walked around the main streets of the town a few times this morning, Babao finally sensed something, scratched his head and asked, "Third young master, are you looking for someone?"

    Lu Chengxiao glanced at him, " I said you don’t have to follow, go back first if you’re bored.”

    Hearing this, Babao shook his head again and again: “Not bored, why would you be bored following the third young master? I mean, if you want to find someone, you tell me Tell me, who is your name, where you live, and what you look like, I will find it for you."

    Lu Chengxiao rested his chin on his hand, "If I know who's name is, where he lives, I can't use you."

    Babao The eyes are round and round, dare to look for someone.

    He rolled his eyes, thought of something, and suddenly said: "Could it be that he is looking for the man who lost his purse?"

    Lu Chengxiao glanced at him, didn't say anything, but smiled instead.

    Babao knew that he had guessed right, he laughed and said curiously: "Master Third, is there anything very valuable in that purse?"

    Lu Chengxiao laughed and nodded.

    Isn't it just very precious, he seems to be suffering from some strange symptoms, and he longs for a good medicine for chance encounters.

    He didn't sit down any more, left a word to tell Babao to pay the bill, got up and went downstairs and left the tea room.

    Babao looked at the untouched tea, and hurriedly called Xiaoer to wrap it in oiled paper, and when he paid and chased it out, there was no shadow of his third young master.

    On Zhenbei Long Street, Lu Chengxiao stopped at the place where he had caught up with Liu Yu that day, stood there for a while, and walked towards the north. Along the way, there were shops and houses on both sides. He thought, where would her family be? where?

    Unconsciously, he walked along the long street to the Yushui River, across a stone bridge, on the other side was the vast green hills, he knew that there were seven or eight villages along the way, Huaigeng and Liu Zhang had never seen her, in fact, it was basically possible The exclusion is from the town, so, is she a girl from a nearby village?     Lu Chengxiao felt a little regretful, that day she asked him if he had anything else to ask, why didn't he have the courage to ask one more question, even if he asked, he couldn't really search for it, there is always a place for all his thoughts, isn't it?     Thinking like this, he strolled up the stone bridge, halfway through, he stopped in his tracks.     At the end of the bridge ahead, two beggars were sitting by the bridge. When he saw them, the two children were also turning their heads. When he saw the child's face clearly, Lu Chengxiao was a little surprised that he saw it near his house. once child.     The boy obviously recognized Lu Chengxiao too, he froze, and then he got up abruptly, the younger one was a bit slower to react, but his movements were exactly the same, the older one was holding the younger one, while the other was nervously clutching the hem of his clothes Stare at him.     Lu Chengxiao raised his eyebrows, so wary of strangers? But if you think about it, the older one looks only eight or nine years old, and the younger one is only five or six years old. If you encounter bad guys, you might sell them off.     After thinking about it, he took out his purse and took out two broken silver coins. Seeing that the two children were a little nervous, he had no intention of crossing the bridge at first, but he just walked here and did not go any further. After walking forward, he put the broken silver on the bridge at his feet, smiled, motioned for them to pick it up and left.     When they got off the stone bridge, the little girl called out to her brother, and the boy led his sister to the place where Lu Chengxiao put down the money.     The little girl saw the two pieces of broken silver on the ground clearly, and lowered her voice happily and whispered: "Brother, silver!"     Five or six-year-old children did not know money at first, but the little girl who lost her parents, the most The memory is carrying the ups and downs in the temple of the five internal organs, followed by my brother to look at all kinds of things in the food shop, after a few days of wandering like this, I will naturally recognize money, which is the best in the world When good things come, if you have money, you don't have to suffer from hunger, cold and beating.

    The boy subconsciously licked his dry lips, clenched his hands nervously, and turned his head to look at the end of the bridge. Lu Sanlang was no longer there. Only then did he reach out and pick up the two pieces of broken silver on the ground, and hold it, the irregular silver piece cut out by the scissors was chrome in the palm of his hand, which felt very real to the touch.     Thinking of the scene he had seen before, he let go of his palm, imitating adults, wiped the silver piece and brought it to his mouth, carefully biting it with his teeth. He didn't understand the meaning of this bite, but he smiled so much that his brows and eyes curled up together. He nodded heavily: "Well, there is money! Here, there must be..." He     weighed his hand, how much should there be? A child who has never had money cannot count.     He smiled and walked over, carefully dug out the innermost pocket of his clothes, and put the two pieces of broken silver and the copper coins that Liu Yu gave before, in one place. Apart from buying some steamed buns for his sister these days to satisfy his hunger, he didn't do anything. I am willing to spend too much, and I have saved a small handful of scattered pieces.     The little girl was shy, but she was actually a smart person. Seeing that her brother had hidden the money, she tilted her head and reminded him, "Brother, that's Lu Sanlang." The     boy nodded, "I know.     " My family took advantage of Sister Fairy, and after taking advantage, I have to do something, and this thing is nothing else, just staring at Lu Sanlang just now.     Now that the money from the two families has been collected, what should I do with this job?     She just looked at her brother eagerly.     The boy pulled his sister and sat down again by the railing of the bridge. After thinking twice, he didn't know how to tell his sister. He held his chin in distress, frowned and sighed: "You don't understand." The     little girl blinked, "" What don’t you understand? Tell me, and I’ll understand.”     The boy rubbed his nose, thinking about how to explain the words to his sister, and after thinking for a while, he asked, “Look, is Lu Sanlang born well? Looks good?" The     little girl nodded.     "What about the sister who gave us money, isn't it good?"

    Xiaoya didn't hesitate at all right now, and nodded her head three times: "It looks good!" The

    voice was crisp.

    The elder brother just laughed, thinking about how to explain Lu Sanlang's market situation to his sister, which he found out from the fat cook who would give them some food every day. The girl who paid them had the same purpose.

    But it seems that this is not a good thing to say, especially not suitable to say to his younger sister. He grabbed his chicken coop-like bun, didn't know what to say for a long time, and finally choked out: "Yes, they are so beautiful So it's okay to collect both."

    "???" Both of them are good-looking, and they both collect money, is there something she doesn't understand about this?

    The six-year-old girl's eyes were full of question marks, and she was completely confused by her own brother.

    The author has something to say:

    Happy holidays, girls, because of the rules of the list, I dare not exceed the word count, so this chapter is a bit short.

    Leave a comment on this chapter today and I will give you red envelopes before going to bed at night~Thank you for voting for the overlord vote or irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2022-03-07 13:01:00~2022-03-08 12:01:08 Thanks to the little angel

    who threw the landmines: 1 little lion;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 9 bottles of little lion; 1 bottle of orange;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard !