Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    On the way back, Liu Yanping had heard Liu Yan'an talk about the separation of the Lu family. Just now, when he saw the purse in Liu Yu's hand, he raised his eyebrows. Could it be that he sent the money he got to his sister? ? ? ? ? ?

    Seeing one running away with a flushed face, and the other smiling like picking up gold, no, Lu Chengxiao wouldn't laugh like this even after picking up gold.

    Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an felt complicated.

    My sister is about to belong to someone else.

    Liu Yanping couldn't look down on Lu Chengxiao like that, so he patted him on the shoulder: "Return to the soul, if you laugh so bitterly about us brothers again, I will have to torture my mother for two more years." The

    three of them are quite friendly now, and Lu Chengxiao Just gave him an elbow and made a joke, and then Liu Yanping asked seriously: "Why did you split up before you got married? Could it be because of this trip to Zhejiang and Zhejiang?"

    Liu Yanping is also a fox, and has been to Lu Fengbu several times. Especially when he went to talk about selling cloth yesterday, he could see Lu Erlang's reaction. What a coincidence, when the Lu family suddenly split up, he naturally had some guesses.

    Lu Chengxiao shook his head: "The root cause is that the road I will take in the future is different from that of my brother at home. My father wants to at least give us the same starting point, and let us brothers use our respective strengths and work separately."

    This is a good saying, Liu Yanping He laughed, so he admired Lu Chengxiao a lot, and accepted him as his future son-in-law very quickly. It's his magnanimity and character that no one can't help but admire.

    He patted Lu Chengxiao on the shoulder, and said: "Good thing, a good man has ambitions everywhere, and your world will be wider without restraint."

    Lu Chengxiao stretched out his palm: "Let's work hard together in the future!"

    Liu Yanping smiled and gave him a high-five. Liu Yan'an also made a contribution: "Count me in!" All

    three of them laughed, and no one regarded the division of the Lu family as a hurdle. From Liu Yanping's point of view, Lu Chengxiao was separated, and his cooperation with Lu Chengxiao in the future does not need to be separated. Involving the Lu family and the Lu family brothers is actually much more comfortable.

    After the three clapped their hands, Liu Yanping said: "I heard from Yan'an that Aunt Lu is here too, so I'll go see her."

    Lu Chengxiao nodded, "I'll accompany you."

    Liu Yu was no longer in the outer courtyard, the heat on his face disappeared I'm afraid he won't come out until he comes down, well, he might just go to his mother's side directly, Lu Chengxiao simply followed Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an brothers back to the inner courtyard, just happened to talk together.

    The three entered the inner courtyard, Mrs. Wei and Mrs. Chen were having a lively conversation, first seeing Liu Yu hastily entered the west chamber, now seeing these few, she hurriedly said to Mrs. Chen, "My second eldest, Yan Ping, is back.

    " He already beckoned Liu Yanping to go in.

    Liu Yanping came here just to meet Mrs. Chen. The etiquette was so good that Mrs. Chen praised him, and then asked Mrs. Wei: "I haven't asked where the three brothers Yan Qing went to school. I think they have very good etiquette." Well, it looks like I learned it in a big academy."