Chapter 1

How do you realise that you've been really distracted and messing up everything that comes your way.
.. we'll, When you hear your patient screaming as you screw up their teeth.
'Ahejkamksiskskks' the patient on the dental chair spoke.
'Uh??' I replied still holding the instrument in my hand inside his mouth.
'Kiskdkekek' he pointed towards the instrument.
'Oh I'm sorry' I apologised taking it out of his mouth giving him a chance to explain.
'My God, Dr. Biyanka you're really distracted today' he informed me while spitting in the sink.
'I'm so sorry Mr. Benjamin, I'm just not in the right head space today.. we'll just over with your cleaning in 5 minutes and I'd let you free'
I apologised again.
'No worries Doc, I'd let this go since you're my favourite' he smiled returning to his previous position on the chair.

Within 10 mins I had sent Mr. Benjamin home and sat down sighing.
'Yun!! Can you please prepare me a cup of coffee , I'll just head home!' I slightly raised my voice to call my assistant.
'Naeeee! Why not' Yun replied peeking through the door of the clinic.
As I removed my apron and washed my hands, I saw my assistant standing infront of the mirror with the thing I'd say was now my survival buddy.

'I'll inform Sir Jungkook to pick you up!' He stated making me look at him with a blank expression.
'No no, don't bother him today. He's busy with his new actors today. He's got his second movie to direct' I explained sipping onto my coffee while Yun sat infront of me.
'Oh then! congratulations Doc!!' He announced smiling.
'Oh come on!! Don't call me that!' I slightly nudged his arm.
'Haha okay whatever you say Bee.. yk I am just teasing' he stated taking away my now empty cup. And handing me my bag.
I smiled and side hugged him as I made my way out of my clinic.
'See you tomorrow!' I waved at my kinda best friend Yun.

...

While I peeked out of the window of my car.. waiting for the red signal to turn green. My phone buzzed..
'Boyfriend' it showed
'Hello!' I chirped answering the call while pressing the accelerator.
'Babe where are you? I just got free.' He asked
'Oh don't worry, I just left the clinic. I'll be home in 20 mins' I said taking a turn while concentrating on the road.
'Then straightway come to the restaurant I've sent you the address of. It's been 2 days since I had you in my arms Bee!' He nagged in a baby voice.
I let out a chuckle 'okay! Okay! Meet you in some time then'
'See you babe' he cut the call while I just removed my earpiece.
....

'So you're telling me your actor is being replaced for the 3rd time in 6 days' I asked while sipping the wine
'Yes! I'm so done with these kids throwing tantrums every now and then. I need some mature ones' Jungkook said in a slightly serious tone stating how angry he was.

'Ah! Don't get mad! You'll be good. After all it's just your second direction kookie' I caressed the back of his hand.
Soon after finishing up with our dinner Jungkook and I walked out of the restaurant talking about our schedule for next weekend.

'You won't join me at the club on Saturday?' I asked stopping as I faced him.
'My baby I said I'll try okay, I cannot just hang up on these new artists and you only said I'm new too!' He gave me his puppy eyes while holding my shoulders.
'Don't blackmail me, you know I've got such a soft corner for your eyes' I blinked and hugged him seeing him pull me closer.

'You're too dramatic' I said pulling him closer.
To which he slightly started sliding his hand towards my butt. 'You dare!' I said while biting onto his bicep warning him.
'Hahaha.. cute.. my girlfriend's really cute' he pulled out of the hug.
We looked at each other while smiling.
'Don't be upset Bee, come on! You have stars giving you company to the club. Just enjoy!' He said rubbing my arms reminding me how I promised Mr. Kim to join him and his friend to the club this weekend.

'Oh shut up' I hit his arm while walking towards my car.