Chapter 25

It had been 3 days since they all left for their tour.
Biyanka had almost every update about them, all thanks to tae. She had her mind diverted towards her work. The number of patients didn't let her focus on anything more than work.

Getting time to time calls from Mr. Lim, Yun didn't hesitate to tell Biyanka's daily schedule in return.
He knew Jimin had his eyes on her. He knew he cared. And yun being an absolute bestfriend he was, had a peace of mind seeing his bestfriend being taken care of.

'Mrs. Jung, I'm writing you some medications make sure you take them on time... I'll see you the next week' Biyanka smiled sending off her last patient of the day.

'Tired?' Yun entered with coffee in his hands.
'Very much...' she rolled her eyes sitting on the couch and closing her her eyes.

'Umm.. Bee Mrs. Bong contacted a while ago..' Yun informed and Biyanka opened her eyes 'and?' She asked
'She wanted to talk to you personally regarding something. I told her you'll be free at night so I just fixed a dinner with her' He explained sipping his iced mocha.

'Yunnnn! ... ahh.. you'll be the reason I die. I swear I hate professional dinners and gatherings' she said rubbing her forehead.
'Shut up Bee, atleast go on the dinner and get yourself some air' he said busy on his phone.

......

Biyanka was dressed in a black shirt and brown formal skirt. Wearing a brown cardigan on top.
She had reached the place Mrs. Bong texted her.
She made her way inside the beautiful peaceful restaurant.
'Mrs. Bong' she asked at the reception area when a lady escorted her to the desired table.

Mrs. Bong sat all elegant and classy sipping her wine busy on the phone. As soon as she saw Biyanka walking towards her she got up smiling.

'Biyanka! My girl. Come.' She said welcoming her with a hug.
'It's good to see you Mrs. Bong' Biyanka broke the hug settling on the chair opposite to the old lady.
'How have you been? I know it must be so hectic' Mrs. Bong asked grabbing a napkin cleaning her lips.
'I'm good, it's nothing I cannot handle. How have you been ma'am? I hope you're doing well' Biyanka asked.
'Yes yes honey I'm all good'
They both looked at the menu.

'Look Biyanka I won't beat around the bushes, The reason I called you here today... Is I just want you to feature in an advertisement. It's totally your field related' the old lady reached for Biyanka's hand over the table.
Biyanka just sat confused 'but I'm not an actor ma'am, I don't think that's my job' she said trying to figure out the motive behind Mrs. Bong's proposal.

'I've got atleast 4 calls from the writers and directors who apparently saw you at that party Biyanka and trust me; when I told them you ain't some artist but a well qualified doctor, they wanted you to shoot for their Ad' Mrs bong explained conveniently.
Biyanka gave her an unsure look
'Mrs. Bong I highly respect you, but I just don't know..' she said thinking almost apologising

'Biyanka, do you have any idea how appealing you look to the outside world. Im not asking you to act or anything. Just shoot an ad, it's just a photoshoot.. you won't be required to come out of your comfort zone I promise.' The lady spoke almost pouting.
Biyanka looked at her in the eyes being all confused.
'Umm.. okay .. I'll think about it.. give me some time please' Biyanka pleaded.
'Honey take ask much time.. but just say yes. The director is my friend and he's been pestering me to approach you. Apparently he just couldn't get his eyes off you at that party' she admitted to which Biyanka just smiled hesitantly.

Their dinner ended after a long conversation with Mrs. Bong boosting her moral. She was a smart old lady. She knew how to convince people, and when her eyes never betrayed her. She always had it her way. Her sharp edgy nature with a bit of sugar coated words always worked on the artists she signed. But she had her favourite, and it was Biyanka.

That night Biyanka slept with a frown and terrible confusing mind.
She had texted Lia about this to have an opinion and her next text was for tae.