Chapter 31

'Where did Yun go?' She looked around before getting a hold of her phone.
"Bee! Got a call from my mom! I saw Jimin entering so I guess you'll be good? I'm gonna see you tomorrow! I love you💕"
Read the text frim Yun.
She sighed typing "okay take care. Love you more"

'Biyanka, are you done changing?' Came a voice from outside and she just replied shouting 'yeah! Just coming' she grabbed her clutch and headed outside to meet Mr. Lim.

'Madam, Sir is waiting outside... Mr. Kim is there too' he informed taking Biyanka towards the car.

She was made to sit behind whereas Jimin was at the driving seat and Namjoon sat besides.
'Jimin, just drop me near the Han street.... I guess I'll call it a night' Namjoon spoke.

'You'll not have dinner?' Suddenly Biyanka asked pouting earning a chuckle from Him.
'I'm sorry lady, I'm so tired. I'll just get home and sleep now' he said and Biyanka just looked at both of them blinking.
'Don't sulk! We'll celebrate your first shoot coming weekend! You guys continue with the dinner' he turned to look at Jimin 'treat her well okay?' Namjoon sternly ordered and JIMIN nodded 'yes sir '

After dropping Namjoon near his place, Biyanka now sat at the passenger seat.
'Any specific thing you wanna have?' jimin asked looking straight still driving.
'Umm.. I wanna have soju' she chirped casually not looking at Jimin and jimin just smiled.

They ended up sitting in some rooftop restaurant.
They had orders soju as Biyanka wishes and jimin was just happy following orders. There was not much exchange of words just voice of Biyanka eating and appreciating food.

'Try This!' She forwarded her spoon towards Jimin and jimin just moved his head taking the spoon.
'It's good right?' She asked unaware of the fact that soju was Finally starting to hit.
She was swaying her body, eating freely while Jimin was staring at her with heart eyes.
'Ahhh... I'm so full' she said still eating and Jimin took the glass from her.
'First eat and then you can drink' he said drinking her portion of the drink.
'Nooo! You can't drink Jimin!' She said.
'Why?' He wiped his mouth.
'You're driving. Don't drink and drive' she said still eating.

He could feel his admiration and love for her grow. They both sat under the moonlight. One enjoying the view and food while other enjoying watching her.

Almost after finishing the dinner, Jimin ordered a special dessert for Biyanka.
'Congrats on your debut Star' with a heart written on the plate.
She looked at Jimin with a smile and teary eyes.
'Thank you' she said while Jimin smiled clapping and asking her to have the first bite.
She took a spoon of it and forwarded it towards Jimin. He held her hand took half a bite and then made Biyanka eat from the same. Caressing her hair he spoke ' Happiness looks good on you'

His words were small but it did contain a bigger meaning for her. She realised she was starting to be happy.

After a while just sitting and looking at the night sky They both got up.
'I'll take this call.. you wait here okay?' Jimin asked Biyanka taking her clutch along.
She nodded and made way towards the reception.
Jimin on the other hand walked out to take the call.

'Yeah I love you babe' she heard a familiar voice from some distance.
She turned to look, a woman and a man stood embracing eachother but couldn't figure out since their backs were facing her.
She ignored but some minutes later what she saw froze her figure.

Jungkook stood holding Stacy and the next moment they were eating each others mouth. Jungkook had his arms gently wrapped around the girl .

Biyanka couldn't hold back her tears anymore. Her eyes couldn't see the misfortune she's been through. All the past memories were brought back in a second.

Meanwhile, Jimin stood outside the place just keeping his phone inside his pocket.
Rain started to pour slowly and he looked up.
With the thought of Biyanka just walking out without an umbrella, he almost started to make big steps inside. But to his surprise, Biyanka already was standing clutching onto her jacket with eyes closed getting all drenched in rain.
He ran towards her holding her by her shoulders but as soon as his eyes landed on her face ... he frowned.
'Biyanka! Come let's get inside. God you're drenching' he said.
She opened her eyes and Jimin could figure out her tears apart from the rain.
He looked far behind her and realised what actually got her to cry. His eyes landed on the couple being all happy and touchy.
He immediately pulled her into a hug patting her head.
'Why Jimin' She cried holding his jacket still hugging.
Jimin was sad. He couldn't bear to look at her face right now.
'Let's get to the car Han?' He said breaking the hug but she just didn't move. She was bawling her eyes out.
'I hate it! Fuckinh weak I am. Unloved! Uncared for! I don't deserve shit' she said holding his jacket by the collar and the next second Jimin held her face in his hands and made her look into his eyes.
She was broken, she was vulnerable.
He made no delays in crashing his lips on hers.
He could swear the moment he touched her, his heartbeat raised a thousand times. She was a dream.
She did not move back, nor responded. But she closed her eyes feeling the love Jimin poured through the kiss.
'You're not weak' he said breaking the kiss and joining his forehead with hers. She opened her eyes still letting out some tears. But the next moment she grabbed Jimin by his collar and kissed him again.
Jimins arms went behind her back. Bringing her body closer to his. He was in love.
She moved her lips and he mimicked. He could feel her clothes sticking to her body.

They both broke the kiss with Jimin caressing her cheek with his thumb.
She just stood silent looking into his eyes.
'You're loved Biyanka. You are strong' he said again and removed his jacket to cover her head.
He held her hand and made her sit in the passenger seat.