Chapter 37

'Can I ask you for a dance?' Came yoongi's voice and Biyanka nodded taking his hand.
'You're here alone?' She asked in is ear raising her voice. The music was loud and yoongi just laughed holding her hands making her sway to the music 'yaah.. Namjoon was suppose to accompany, but I guess he ditched me' he said smiling and making her turn.

She moved her body to the music, feeling the alcohol finally kicking in.
Yoongi held her hands and danced. His arms went around her waist dragging her closer and hers were wrapped around his shoulders.
'I mean no harm but You really making it hard to not look at your body with that dress Doctor!' Commented Yoongi looking into her eyes

She laughed resting her head on his shoulder 'well thank you Mr. Min, you don't look bad for yourself' she complimented him making yoongi turn her and have his chest rested against her back.
It would be a lie if we assume Biyanka wasn't turned on. Honestly, her legs were falling weak under the gaze yoongi had on her. She was melting with his tough. He wasn't like Jimin at all, his touches were soft yet rough at some point.

Yoongi's hands rested on her abdomen as both of the dancer ri the music. He brought his chin to rest over her shoulder
'Fuck.. you're hot' he almost whispered making Biyanka loose her sanity. She had this hot idol dancing with her and commenting such things in her ear in his raspy voice.
Her breathing got slow when she rubbed her ass over his crotch
'You don't want to create problems Miss. Biyanka' he mumbled closing his eyes turning her again to look into her eyes.
She was again just inches closer to him. Their chests rubbing against eachother while they held hands.
'Trust me I'd like to take you here right away but I am not one of those to take advantage of a drunk woman...' he tucked the hair strand behind her ear.
'I'm glad Yoongi, but trust me im not that drunk' she said, hee eyes still in his.
'Well, I'd like for you to know me better before I wake up next to you beautiful' he held her hand and dragged her away from the dance floor.

They both sat at the bar counter ordering drinks again.
'I see you guys dance pretty well' came a voice and they both turned to find Namjoon standing wearing a cap.
'Holy fuck! I thought someone was stalking us' Yoongi commented getting up to give him a hug.
Namjoon then hugged Biyanka and sat with them.
'It's good to see you!' Biyanka said all smiling and Namjoon nodded taking his drink 'same here'
They went on talking and laughing for 2 hours
'I guess it's late, we should get you home pretty?' Namjoon looked at Biyanka who was drunk talking in yoongi's ears.
Yoongi was all smiles for the first time in such a long period.
'Okay okay' she nodded getting up taking her purse but then looked around calling Yun.
'Who you're looking for?' Yoongi asked supporting her from her arm.
'Yun.. my friend. We came together. I bet he must've found his mate' she rolled her eyes.