Chapter 39

The whole night Biyanka kept moving in the bed thinking about Jimin casually coming up to hee and proposing her. She wasn't angry anymore, but surprised and concerned about his head right now.

'He might've lost his mind' she mumbled when her phone rang.
She squinted her eyes seeing the time first and then picking up the call.
'What the fuck! Why'd you call me at 3 in the night Yun' she almost yelled.
'I was searching for you Beee!' He sounded drunk and Biyanka just rolled her eyes irritated
'Fuck yourself bye! I'm meeting Taehyung tomorrow. No need to come to clinics' she hung up and concentrated on sleeping.

....

'Bee! Just try and understand. I was busy.' Taehyung sat holding Biyanka's hand while he apologised.
Taehyung had been out for really long and Biyanka decided to tease him a bit about his absence and also leane more about Lia and him.

She narrowed her eyes and looked at him
'Okay fuck fine! Lia and I might be just dating now!' He finally spilled and hee eyes went wide.
'No way that bitch didnr tell me!' She almost shouted when tae covered her mouth.
'Shhh! .. I told her not to tell anyone! We're just you know.. I mean just understand' he said and Biyanka just smiled
'I'll kill you guys later. But I missed you' she wrapped her arms around him.

He kissed hee head 'I missed you too..'
they broke the hug. When Biyanka revived a call
'Mrs Bong' she answered and after talking for almost 5 mins she hung up.
'What?' Taehyung asked sipping his almost finished coffee.
'The magazine cover is out. She just called me to check the website. She's sent me and Namjoon the first copies' Biyanka informed getting busy on the phone
'Fuck it! I wanna see it first!' Tae snatched her phone and sat looking for her covers.

While Biyanka stood kinda nervous chewing onto her bottom lip.
Tae stared at her wide eyes
'YOU LOOK INSANELY BEAUTIFUL! I MEAN NO ONE'S EVEN LOOKING AT THAT DAMN PRODUCT' Tae said still looking into her phone .

'Let . Let me see' she tried taking her phone but was denied when tae grabbed hee hand and dragged her towards his car.

They both drove to Biyanka's place as Taehyung called up Namjoon asking him to come over hee place.
'Why the fuck woudl you call Namjoon over? My house is literally a mess rn!' She hit his elbow.

In some time they found themselves clearing up Biyanka's place.
'You never lived like this Bee! God look at that bed. Your clothes are everywhere!' Tae frowned making way to her room.
Tae helped her cleaning before Namjoon could show up at her place.
'Who'd think that the pop idol Kim TAEHYUNG would be sitting at his dentists place and cleaning up for her' he shook his head gulping water.

In no time, the doorbell rang and Biyanka opened the door to find a handsome 6 feet Namjoon standing with flowers in his hands.
He straightaway hugged her 'congratulations beautiful' Namjoon entered and she just thanked him following him to the living room.

'Hyung hyung! You saw the magazine? Tell me you did!' Tae asked settling besides Namjoon.
'Yes yes I have. I've got her the copy as well!.... Wait.. have a look'
Namjoon forwarded the magazine and Biyanka stood looking at it.
She took the magazine and stared at it in awe. 'You look so good' she whispered.
Namjoon laughed 'I look like that most of the times in the shoot. You are the one who captured everyone's attention Biyanka!' He got up coming by her side and rubbing her arm.

'We're proud of you' Namjoon said and Biyanka looked at him almost in tears
'Papa' she hugged him when Taehyung just burst into laughter.
'Hahaha I told you Namjoon hyung, you look like Appa'
Namjoon stared at Biyanka rubbing her back and whispered 'Well, You can call me daddy tho'
She immediately looked at him blushing and hitting his chest lightly.
'Ewwww hyung.. never.. ' Tae commented.