Chapter 21

'Mr. Park we were to audition for the new magazine models.. so I needed the signatures and dates please' Mr. Lim, Jimin's manager spoke as Jimin sat in his office.

'Yes Mr. Lim, make it run smooth. And also I don't want any scandalous models to be signed under our company's name.' Jimin said signing the papers.
'You won't have any complains Boss' he made his way out.

'Hyung how long will our tour be.' Jimin asked Jin over the phone.
'Not more than 2 weeks Jimin' Jin replied
'Okay hyung, I'll see you at the studio then.
He hung up

The group was to go for a small tour to Japan and Jimin was totally caught up with the rehearsals as well as the work for his company.
He was a man who was known to have two personalities.

The Park Jimin, which industry dreaded to get in bad terms with. His company had ties with the most known entertainment houses, while also having some stocks to deal with. No artist, or person in the industry didnt dare to get on his bad side. Cause he could literally decide one's fate.

While the other Park Jimin who worked under the Big Hit was totally someone the audience was crazy about. This Jimin was communicative, had a warmer side and smiled. He could dance and sing, he was a performer.
He was someone not so approachable as an artist as Big Hit too didnt dare to make demands from him.
He wanted to Pursue his passion and Big Hit considered themselves lucky to have been chosen by the golden man of the industry.

It had been days since Lia left for her work but during this time, Jimin made sure he visited Biyanka whenever he could make time.
'I don't want rumours flying around about me meeting my dentist. You should know how to control the news Lee' Jimin spoke reading a B side magazine article which was not published yet.
'Sir I'll definitely bring this one down from the magazine. You won't have to worry' Mr. Lee assured Jimin.

Jimin had taken Biyanka on lunch which was sometimes joined by Tae, he just didn't want Biyanka to feel even the slightest of loneliness.
He knew how sensitive it could be and what it could cause.
Taehyung on the other hand used to call Biyanka sometiems.
During the span of 3 weeks Biyanka started to feel a new bond developing between herself and Jimin. She didn't know he'd turn out to be such an attentive man.
He was intimidating, bossy and strict but to her he was giving, soft and caring. He made her feel she was taken care of.

....

'I have a shoot tomorrow, would you like to accompany?' Jimin asked as he sipped his coffee.
'Me? What would I do there?' She asked sipping hers.
'It's Sunday tomorrow Biyanka. You'd be free. After that you me and tae can go grab lunch or better drinks?' He asked
'Umm.. okay sure. I'll accompany you' she agreed.
Jimin asked his driver to drop Biyanka at her clinic but she refused having her own car.

'Then I'll see you tomorrow morning? I'll send Mr. Lee' he said getting her into her car.
'Yes sure' she smiled waving and driving off.

.....

She has been taking her medications on time. Calls from Lia, Tae and Jimin helped her a lot to get out of her overthinking mind.
In all these days it was very less when Jungkook's thought crossed her mind. She knew she was strong and she will get through this.

Yun helped Biyanka at the clinics, talking to her most of the time. She was blessed to have some really good people around her. But at last some days she was after all going to bed alone.
She would imagine how things could've turned out if any of this didn't happen. And this thought did make her cry at night. But she wasn't doing as bad as the start.

It was the next morning she woke up dressed up in a beige formal dress.
She found Mr. Lee at her parking area with a black Mercedes SUV.
'Good Morning Dr. Biyanka' he wished opening the door for her while she bowed down wishing in return.

In 15 minutes they reached their destination and there she was met with JIMIN's manager who escorted her towards the location.

She was stunned to see how even JIMIN's manager had so much power. People around seem to respect him a lot and seeing her with him they didn't dare to look at her in the eyes.

'Miss. Biyanka, Mr. Park is inside the room, you can go inside' he said leavinb her and she just made her way into the room.
She was in awe with the place. How so many dresses hung at the corner.
There were lights all around. Ladies running around with makeup and outfits in their hands.
Thsi was how thsi industry worked. It wasn't just one human, but hard work of many.
She then saw him sitting on the chair infront of the mirror with closed eyes getting his makeup done.
'You're here' he opened his one eye and Biyanka nodded bowing to the makeup artist.
'How did you figure out?' She asked and he just chuckled 'I have ears, I only told Lee to allow you inside' he informed .