Chapter 24

'The number you're trying to call is out of network area....' She cut the call frowning

It was the nth time she dialled JIMIN's number and was met with the voicemail.
'Bee just relax okay! I know what you did there was a complete dick move but calm down' Yun settled besides Biyanka glaring at her.

'Yun! He didn't deserve this!' She said holding her head in her hands, flying her legs in annoyance.
'You were fucking manipulated! That bitvh just played with your already fucked up mind' Yun held her shoulder..
'Nooo! But Jimin!' She said almost tearing up.

'Look it's already late. We should sleep' he commented caressing her back.
She looked at him with a straight face.
'I ..I mean..you sleep in your room ..I'll sleep here. IM TOTAL GAY OKAY!' He covered his chest with his hands.
'Yah yah sure ... but I can't sleep .. I don't want to' she pouted making Yun walk to the kitchen and bring some ice cream.

Yun had come over to Biyanka's place after he got a call from Mr. Lim. He was informed that Biyanka might not be in a very good condition.
After which Yun didnr delay his move.

So now they both just sat watching some Kdramas. Yun could see how little of a girl Biyanka was in real life. She seemed to look so fierce and strong to the outside world but even she had her insecurities. He did not want to tell her about the call from JIMIN's manager earlier which was obviously JIMIN's order. He had started to lay his trust in Jimin after seeing how much he cares about her. Him being an idol didnr really have to care about her being alone or not. She obviously hurt him in the first place, but being the gentleman he is.... He just couldn't leave the girl crying alone regretting her actions.

Soon after a good hour of watching the series Yun saw Biyanka get up with sleepy eyes heading to her room.
'He'll keep you safe Bee' yun whispered to himself smiling and making himself comfortable on the couch.

The next morning Yun got his sleep disturbed by the doorbell.
'Wtf Mr. Kim calm down. What are you doing here' he opened the door to find a panting Taehyung all dressed up in a brown suit jacket and beige pants. He had a crossover bag on his shoulder.

'Where's Biyanka! I wanna see her!' He said entering
'She is sleeping.....' yun was cut
'Yun! Did you get the door?' Came her voice from behind
'Not anymore' yun commented and tae walked past him.

'Bee! It's been fuckinh long! Come here my body needs you' tae grabbed her head and rested it on his chest patting.
'What the fuck Tae. Let me breathe!' She pushed him.
'I won't see you for two fucking weeks again bee! Be nice to me' he said resting his hands on his hips.

She immediately looked at him '2 weeks? What? You going for vacations?' She asked eyeing his whole outfit.
'No! We've got a small tour to Japan. Everyone's waiting at the airport for me but I just wanted to see you before I leave' he said again bringing her to hug him.
'Y...you came alone?' She asked breaking the hug
'Umm.. I aksed jimin If he wanted to accompany but he said he has some work so..' he replied

'Oh okay okay, you wanna have something?' She asked smiling
'No bee! I'm getting late. I'll just head out okay. You take care of yourself. 'He looked at her in the eyes and patted her head.

'I will. You too take care tae.' She said walking him out of the room.
They both saw yun sitting on the couch yawning and completely lost in his world.
'And btw.. what the fuck is this man doing here?' Tae eyed him and looked at Biyanka.

'Ah! Haha. Don't worry he just came to accompany me last night.' Biyanka laughed while Taehyung just smiled nodding
'I'll leave now. Bye!' He said finally leaving her place.

'See I told ya! You were overthinking. He was busy Bee! Stop being so hard on yourslef' yun shouted from the living room.
Biyanka just nodded but her overthinking did not stop there.
She started to think how he didn't come to meet her before leaving. And two weeks... he was going for two weeks.. she had this unsettling feeling which made her question her feelings.
Why was she feeling so hurt not to see him this morning.