Chapter 4

'Hahaha yes I know okay! That was a complete embarrassment. Atleast don't talk it infront of Miss. Biyank' Jimin laughed sipping his 4th drink of the night with no signs of a drunk.

'I'm just trying to make you look no different than me Jiminaaaah , Bee knows so many things about me.. it's impossible for her to look at me like a cute man now' tae fake cried
While I laughed holding the fork.
'Awww come here my Tae Tae, you know you're my favourite ' I spread my arms hugging Tae.

'Woah I didn't know Your guy would make it here?' Suddenly I heard Tae breaking our hug and my tipsy head turned to the direction opposite.
'Babe!' I saw Jungkook almost a step away from crushing me
'Kookieee?? But you said you.... ' and before I could complete he captured my lips with his.
My cheeks turned red as I just stood frozen with his PDA.

Author POV

As soon as Jungkook stood holding his girlfriend in his arms, taehyung smiled Greeting the young director with a handshake.
'Haha it's so good to see you Mr. Kim' jungkook shook hands while tae pulled him for a hug
'Come on! Another 30 mins and I would've  successfully stolen Bee' Tae joked.
'I would take it as a warning sir ' Jungkook laughed suddenly kissing Biyank's head.

While the whole scene played Jimin stood partly shocked to see the doctor's boyfriend showing up.
He had no clue That this beautiful smart and extremely cute woman would already be taken that too by an equally handsome man.
A slight wave of jealousy and sourness spread through The elder.

'Mr. Jeon, meet Jimin my partner in crime' Tae announced
And jimin just smiled shaking hands with the younger.
'Ofcourse who wouldn't know the great Park Jimin, an honour to meet you' jungkook smiled bowing.
'Come on ! I'd like to go for hugs gentleman' jimin returned with his eye smile.

'Hope Bee isn't too drunk' jungkook commented eyeing his girlfriend as they all sat with their drinks.
'Not even near kook' Biyank replied sipping her 3rd drink.
'So I heard you've been working on your new direction Jungkook' Tae Finally dropped the formalities.
'Yes yes, it's my second movie direction though the show directions were quite smooth and easy going so I thought why not get a chance with the industries big shots' the younger talked to Tae.

During the whole time while Biyank was busy looking around enjoying the music and half hearing the conversations between the guys.
Jimin had his entire focus on her.
He had a continuous soft smile looking at the girl swaying her body to the music.
She was totally unaware of the conversation flow as her boyfriend and tae bonded over couple of more drinks.

'I'll go to the washroom' Biyanka said gaining all the three guys attention as she stood
'Hmm sure' jungkook continue talking
'You need help? You don't look fully concentrated ?' Jimin showed concern.
'Ah don't worry Mr. Park.. oops haha Jiminnnn' she showed her teeth
'I won't be taken away' she smiled like a kid again and made her way towards the restroom.
The whole 5 mins Biyanka's absence Jimin's eyes never left the direction.

He just wanted the girl to be safe and protected.
'Fuck you should come with me to a football game Kook' Tae sang almost drunk while Jimin rolled his eyes
'For sure Buddy.. I would I would.' jungkook laughed getting more alcohol in his system.
'You seem to not get drunk Mr. Park' the youngest commented
'I do have a high alcohol tolerance Mr. Jeon' jimin gulped the whole whiskey in one go.

'Miss. Biyanka's still not here' Jimin eyed towards the washroom again trying to make the guy incharge aware.
'Oh she'll come don't worry. She tends to get slow when drunk.' Jungkook commented still not paying any more attention.

Annoyed seeing the guy acting so careless towards a drunk girlfriend Jimin started developing cold feelings towards the younger one sitting across.
In just no time Jimin saw Biyanka coming over towards the table holding a guy from his shoulder.
'Wtf .. where did you get him from?' Jimin reached out trying to free the guy from her grip.
'The hell! Bee leave him!' Jungkook got up pulling his girlfriend on his side.
'Heyyy! He's my new friend you all' she responded holding the guys hand.
'I can't wait to tell all this to her tomorrow morning' Tae hiccuped
'Yeah and then get your ass whooped by me' Jimin glared at his bestie.
'Miss. Biyanka just calm down. Come sit. Have some water' Jimin pulled the chair for the lady while Jungkook just bowed towards the infamous guy who stood awkwardly smiling.
'Byeee my best friend! I love you!' Bee shouted waving at the guy.
'Bee that was so embarrassing! Why do you drink if you can't put up with it' jungkook almost scolded.
While Jimin sharply took offence and glared at the younger one.
'She's clearly drunk Mr. Jeon. It's okay' jimin explained.
'Yeah she's spoiling her image that's it' he commented turning to tae.

'One more shot Kim and I'll take a leave'
'Okayyy my bud' Tae gulped the shot in one go.
'You still drinking??' Jungkook eyes jimin who had his focus on the girl resting her head in the table almost passed out.

'No. I'll be driving. I'd get tipsy if I drink more' he played with the keys in his hand.
'Then I guess we should call it a night?' Jungkook looked at tae and then Biyanka.
'Oh god do I have to pick you up now bee' jungkook complained as he slouched shaking her.
'She's passed out, you want me to help?' Jimin eyed Jungkook clearly fed up with the behavior.
'I'll take care of it don't worry. You take tae home'
The other replied.

....

As Jungkook made Biyanka sit on the passenger seat, not even for a single second JIMIN's eyes left her figure.
He kept noticing her boyfriends actions and his careless approach towards her.

'You sure you'll manage? I can drive you guys home?' Jimin again asked walking towards Bee's car.
'Yah don't bother. I'll take a leave. You take care Mr. Park. It was pleasure meeting you. And sorry from her side. She rarely drinks' Jungkook indicated towards the woman sleeping in the car.

'Not a problem at all Mr. Jeon. It was a pleasure meeting Miss. Biyank and you ofc. I hope to see you guys soon some other time' Jimin smiled.
...