Chapter 66

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

Stacy's manager was in chaos handling the unending calls and mails.
Even her agency made no delays in dropping her out of the list.
Stacy was doomed. And her situation could only worsen if she tried to speak anything.

....
Biyanka on the other side had her shoots aligned.

'Yun! .. take the call please. I swear I'll do anything you ask for.. just answer for me' She pleaded while wearing gloves

'Doctor, I swear I have never seen another doctor who'd be thsi famous not just for her skills but her looks too!' The old patient on her dental chair spoke making Biyanka laugh.
'Trust me Mr. Young, I'm finding it so tough to manage!' She pulled her mask up

'I'm always ready to manage you Ma'am!' He joked before Biyanka got to work.

....

'I swear Bi! I am gonna start charging you for making me take your calls! Like how would I know what dress you'd like to wear on your upcoming party?' Yun spoke chewing on the steak Biyanka just ordered him.

'You're my best one! And I'm not going to any party.. I barely have time to give to My husband and I cannot afford to lose anymore' she smiled sipping on the iced coffee.

'Well.. I saw the news, you're getting quite popular. Not just the work but also the Stacy case!.. I can imagine how Jimin must be after her life' yun exclaimed
'Haha.. true tho! Jimjn wants her out of the world tbh. He hates her' she nodded

.....

Weeks had passed and Biyanka was now totally out of the whole 'model slapped another' news.
All thanks to her husband for getting down all the hashtags and news revolving around on social media. While Biyanka was somehow managing her doctor life with the modeling career, Jimin was busy practicing and working on his new album.

All the members of the Boy band group decided on gifting their fans with their individual albums before announcing their retirement.
TAEHYUNG who happened to have visited Paris during the whole chaos happening in Seoul, was to return in week.
Him and Lia were quite good with their love life which they said still had to had love.
Lia who was in Jeju found no time to visit her bestfriend but She definitely wasn't missing her boyfriend for he actually used to pay visits to her during holidays.

'Shibaaaal.. fuck!' Jimin groaned sitting infront of the computer setup. After months he was working inside his music studio.
Hours had passed and he was all consumed with thinking about the melody and lyrics.

Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder..
for he had not noticed Biyanka had entered inside.
He turned his head and removed the headphones from his ears, now wearing it around his neck.
'Yes Baby' he said looking into her eyes taking her whole figure in notice,
Her messed up hair, sleepy eyes which she didn't stop rubbing, her pyjama shorts not even covering anything, and the loose night shirt hanging on her body.
She looked a baby to him.
'Are you alright? Want me to help you sleep hah?' He asked almost getting up.
She smiled weakly before pushing his shoulders making him stay on his chair.
'Hmm.. was just missing you' she whispered.

He lightly chuckled but was slightly shocked o have found her walking even nearer.
She held his wrists, throwing them away and then proceeded on settling on his lap facing him.
'Aww big baby.. needs attention hmm?' He asked laughing and caressing her hair.
She rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his waist.
His hands automatically went to her lower waist pulling her closer and adjusting her properly.
'Let me sleep like this, you do your work' she whispered closing her eyes.
'Yes ma'am' he kissed her ear smiling.
His one hand kept on rubbing her back while the other worked on saving the recordings he did.

Light snores could be heard from Biyanka as she moved a little on his lap.
'Agh.. babe.. stop moving please' he let out a whisper.
She turned her head towards him, her nose now nuzzling on the crook of his neck.
Mindlessly she let out a moan in her sleep while Jimin just shook his head trying to control his urges to wake her up right now and fuck her over his work table.
'Sweetheart.. .. listen..' he rubbed her back trying to get her settled in one position.
She hummed in response when he kissed her cheeks.. 'baby don't move hmm? Daddy's having some trouble?' He said hiding a smirk.
'Daddy?' She whispered, her eyes still closed.
'Yes honey' he hummed writing something on the paper infront of him.
'I want you' she whispered in his ears making JIMIN's hair at the back of his neck stand.
He turned his head to look at his wife's face.
She had her eyes closed 'baby you're tired' he talked back closing the diary he was writing on.
'Just say you are!' She separated her head from his shoulder now looking straight into his eyes.
Jimin looked at Biyanka with shocked eyes as he dropped the diary on the table.
She looked into his eyes with a hint of lust and seduction, her hips automatically moved while resting on his lap.
He held her waist immediately to keep a control over her movements almost groaning with the increased tension 'Biyanka Darling trust me.. you're playing a dangerous game' he warned observing himself getting hard while she smirked moving against his resistance.
'What's wrong Mr. Park? Cant play the game?' She asked while he moved his head back groaning.
'Fuck! You're a fuckinh tease Mrs. Park! Let me show you who controls the game!' He whispered now getting a hold of her hair and immediately capturing her lips with his.
'I thought I'd give you sometime to relax and rest, but looks like you don't deserve it' he said inbetween the kisses.
His hands rubbed her thighs while she continued humping on him.
'Mmm.. Jimin...' she moaned as soon as his hands went under her shirt.
He pinched the sides of her waist looking at her angry '..m..mr. park' she moaned again to which Jimin kissed her again now removing her shirt.
Her light pink bra failed to cover up whole of her boobs which made Jimin bite his lower lip.
'You're so freakin beautiful Wife!' He pulled her again now diving his face into her chest. His one hand worked on the strings of her shorts while her hands played with the locks of his hair. She slowly held the hem of his sweatshirt starting to pull it off him.