Chapter 70

Biyanka went to a private doctors clinic with her manager Jinyung and Mr. Lim.
Due to security reasons Jimin couldn't accompany his wife to the clinic, but he made sure Mr. Lim was with her.

'Mrs. Park you should take the medications and rest for a while, we have a perfume launch coming up in some days' Jinyung said opening the car door for her.

'Yes.. Im already feeling better. A hot coffee would cure me don't worry' she smiled wiping her nose and sitting in the car.
'Mr. Park told me to take you home ma'am, Is there anywhere you'd want me to take you?' Mr. Lim asked
'Umm.. no no.. we should head home, Jinyung? You should work at our place only.. all the emails you told me, just work infront of me' she said and Jinyung turned behind to look at her.
'I'm sorry Mrs. Park, I know it'd be easier at your place but i have a meeting with the company owners in the afternoon, so you just focus on getting better while I get the work done?' He smiled and she just nodded.

...

It had been almost a week and Biyanka was now offered a new perfume advertisement. Jinyung had landed her really good brands but he also made sure she wasn't overworked.

'I'm sorry sir, though I know how big of the name your brand carries.. Miss, Biyanka won't be able to do this shoot, she's busy' Jinyung politely refused another fashion brand.

'Well then tell that little star that's she's getting way ahead of herself being this proudly just by acting in a few of brands.. tell her she won't even be recognised in a few years, this is all just a starter boost' the annoyed manager of the company spoke to which Jinyung politely smiled and replied
'I apologise for wasting your time, thank you' he cut the call.

He then looked at Biyanka who sat across him at the table having a look of concern in her eyes.
'We've been offending so many people! Gosh! I really don't understand this industry' she rolled her eyes
'Haha you don't have to. I'll handle things don't worry!' He smiled assuring her

But little did they know that Jimin had already known about the conversation that took place between Jinyung and the manager.

'Mr. Lim I suppose you know what to do?' Jimin asked rolling his sleeves
Mr. Lim just nodded and the company was finished overnight.

....

'Sir Jungkook... I .. I fear .. we've lost the case..' Jungkook's manager stuttered
Jungkook who sat at his office hastily got up
Shouting 'what do you mean by we lost?'
'S..sir.. Stacy.. Miss. Stacy she's been charged with a drug dealing case and she has been arrested' she completed and Jungkook threw the contents resting on his table.
'Fucking shit! ... Jimin... that motherfucker!' He was enraged.

He had been trying to protect Stacy through various means. Hiring good lawyers, cleaning up Stacy's background.. he almost did everything.. but seemed like the people he chose go against were too strong.

He had made Jimin his enemy but before He could badmouth Jimin.. the only name he could think of associated with him was of Biyanka.
'That bitch! She's the whole cause of everything. I swear she's gonna see the worst face of this earth .. ' he stared at the wall infront of him heaving loud.

...

'Ana! Could you just tell me if I have anymore scheduled patients?' Biyanka's asked while sitting at her clinic.
'No doctor.. you're clear for the day' she replied
'Okay thank you Ana.. you can take a leave now I guess.. you worked hard' Biyanka smiled

It had been an hour since her new assistant Ana left and Biyanka was now just ready to leave as well when all of a sudden the door of her clinic was pushed with a thud.
She looked up a saw the face she despised...
'J..Jungkook' she whispered standing up.
'Hey there sweety.. how are you' he smiled sinisterly .. taking steps towards her.
She noticed his demeanour .. and asked 'what the fuck are you doing here' almost shouting.
'Calm down calm down love.. We've been apart for too long.. Don't you think?' He asked closing the door behind.
'Why the hell are you closing the door, just get out!' She shouted
'Hmm? Get out? Why baby?' He asked.

'Terrified' would be almost the correct word to describe Biyanka right now.
She had no idea why suddenly Jungkook appeared and had this look of ease and smile on his face.
'W...what.. do.. what do you want!' She took her steps back while he kept walking closer to her.
'I'm just here to meet you sweety, come here.. where are you going?' He said forwarding his hands towards her.
Her back met the wall and she just looked at him with fear.
'Do you know.. you little act with my girlfriend costed her, Her whole career?hmm?' He asked with no anger and strain in his voice.
'.. I.. .. Jungkook please leave' she stuttered.

In no time Jungkook lunged on her, holding her by her shoulders.
'Now tell me Baby.. who is responsible for that?  hmm? Look at me Han?' He said looking at hee face while she had her eyes closed due yo the sudden contact between her and him.

She had her eyes tightly shut as he moved his hand towards her face holding her chin.
'Look here.. look at me' he demanded.. but she remained at her spot still shutting her eyes closed.
'I SAID FUCKING LOOK AT ME YOU BITCH ' He shouted and she opened her eyes.
Her eyes filled with tears as they rolled down her cheek.
'Please.. p..please j..Jungkook leave me' she pleaded holding his hands with hers.

'Haha... why was it you couldn't give your body to me while we were dating? Han? .. was I too harsh on you hmm?' His tone again changed talking sweet with her.
'..n...no.. Jungkook.. pl..please' she pleaded again crying.
When he suddenly held her wrists pinning them to the wall and then bringing his face closer to hers kissing her jaw.
'I have to give you this.. you're insanely addictive Biyanka' he whispered kissing her cheeks.

She was a crying mess bg now. She had no idea what to do and how to save herself
From him. He was behaving like a monster, and she couldn't do anything about it.
All she could think of was her husband's name.. she closed her eyes shivering under his touch mumbling just one name 'Jimin'
As soon as Jungkook heard his name coming from her mouth.. he slapped her across the face now holding her throat with his hands.
'You bitch.. Stop Taking that bastards name.. He'll leave you in some time.. he might be done by now' he said increasing pressure on her throat while she struggled holding his hands with hers.

He had turned into something she could
Never imagine. Thsi was not the Jungkook she knew. Tears blurred her vision but the pressure on her throat made her feel she could pass out any moment.
'I hate seeing your face .. but your body does wonders' he again brought his face closer slightly releasing her throat.
His lips landed on her cheeks while
His hands were still wrapped around her throat.
She coughed gaining her sight back, still
Blurred with tears.
She tried pushing him.. when again he started to choke her. All her attempts to free herself from his grip were in vain.
'I will kill you I swear..' he shouted
She couldn't utter a single word trying to get out of his grasp.
Her oxygen was being cut, she had started to close her eyes by now. She couldn't hear anything, nor she could move her hands.

All of a sudden her throat was released and she fell on the floor unconscious.
Jungkook felt a strong grip on his shoulders as someone just pushed him hard on the group.
He groaned in pain and opened in eyes to find ...