Chapter 83

Biyanka Pov

I laid in my bed... staring at the ceiling.. the clock ticking .. and pin drop silence. My world had come to a stop. I hadn't slept a minute last night.. my tears had dried up.. I didn't feel like eating.. and nausea was hitting me bad.

Jimin still was on the hospital bed...
When will he get up? When will I see him laughing.. when will I be able to feed him... when....
What if he never wakes up... what... what if I'm unable to tell him about... our..about our baby...
No.... He can't do thsi to me.. he has to wake up.. he will.. he cannot leave me like this in the middle of a happiness which I refuse to take without him.

All I was right now is .. him to wake up. I want to see him breathing healthy.. and nothing more.

I caressed my abdomen... there still wasn't any bump but I could feel a Life growing..
'Dad will wake up soon baby' I whispered crying again.

My chain of thoughts was interrupted as the alarm went off and I just shut it.
Who was I suppose to wake up for? What was I suppose to do? I can't.. I shouldn't..
and then I realised .. Jimin would be so angry with me if he gets to know how lazy and careless I've been. I cannot make him angry with me.. I will have to take care of myself.. of our baby..
jimin needs a healthy wife.. a healthy family.. I should stop being sad.. He is gonna be fine soon.. he will have to be fine soon...

With this thought In mind I went to take a shower..
my eyes again teared up remembering how Jimin used to shampoo my hair...
I missed him...
I missed him so much...
But then I had to keep going.. keep going for the sake of us.

It was the first time in weeks I entered the kitchen to cook something. Jinyoung and the boys had been dropping off food regularly.. but today I decide to cook.. I will have to eat well for my little Angel.

As soon as I start preparing something.. my phone rang and I just walked towards the room.

'Jinyoung'

I picked it up
'Hello..'
'Mrs. Park? .. h..how are you?' He asked

'I'm okay Jinyoung.. I'll be coming to the hospital a bit late today.. I...'
I was cut by him
'Mr. Park woke up...' he said and I dropped my phone.
I couldn't believe my ears. My eyes filled with tears and in no moments the door bell rang.
I ran towards the door wiping my tears to find a smiling Jinyoung.

I ran into his arms crying
'..He.. really woke up? Jinyoung? You're not lying  right?' I asked crying on his shoulder while he caressed my back

'Yes Mrs. Park, Mr. Park just woke up.. I came to take you along.. go get changed' he said and I just shook my head
'Let's go right now please.. I cannot wait.. I will die.. please' I pleaded and he just nodded taking my hand and leading me out.

We had reached the hospital in about 10 mins. And the whole ride I couldn't stop crying...
These were happy tears.. these were tears of joy.. My Jimin was okay now.

I ran inside the hospital as soon as the car came to a stop.
'Mrs. Park be careful' Jinyoung shouted.

I didn't care about the cameras..I didn't give a fuck about the paparazzis ... I want to see my husband right now.

In few minutes I was on the floor of his room as I saw the boys in the waiting room.
Yoongi stood up as soon as his eyes caught my figure.. while Mr. Lim too stood smiling.

'..He's inside right? I'm allowed to go? I can go now right?' I asked trying to catch my breath.

'Love.. wait for a few minutes here.. we'll just go and then I'm gonna come and take you inside okay?' Namjoon came up to me and I just nodded sitting on the chair.

It had been 10 mins and I sat here along with Jinyoung.
'Why.. ain't they coming.. is everything fine?' I asked shaking my leg.. while Jinyoung just nodded 'don't worry.. they must've gone to check for some nurse'

'Biyanka.. come' I heard Yoongi call me and I just hurriedly stood up walking..
my feet stopped just at the door as I took a deep breath opening the door and immediately my eyes watered.

I saw my husband sitting on the bed.. a bandaid wrapped around his head.. his arm secured with a support.. and his leg wrapped as well.. but he still looked the most beautiful. He was being fed something by the nurse.. and as soon as I entered all eyes were on me. I was ugly crying right now..
'Ji..Jimin' I whispered and walked towards his bed...
He looked at me... and I just wanted to lunge at him and wrap him in my arms..but I couldn't.. he looked so fragile and injured.

'..H..hi' he whispered and I furrowed my eyes.. 
why.. why would he just say Hi to me..
I walked towards him and sat just besides.. 'I missed you so much...' I cried taking his hands in mine and to my shock.. he flinched at my touch and I left his hand to look at him with disappointment.
....
He looked at me with different eyes.. they weren't the eyes I was used to. He seemed different.

'....y.. You... don't.. you don't remember me.. do you?' I asked not wanting to hear anything.. my heart would not be able to handle it please...
I wanted this to be a stupid prank.. I didn't want to hear something I was sensing already..
and the moment my tear filled eyes looked at him shaking his head in a no.. my vision blurred with tears...

He forgot me...
He doesn't remember me ...

I just sat there looking at him.. but atleast he was breathing.
I closed my eyes.. and wiped the tears .. a decent smile making my lips..

'Hi... I... I am Biyanka...' I said trying to touch his hand when he again flinched and I stood up smiling.

'I am gonna come some tiem later J..Ji... Mr. Park' I said and turned to leave the room.