Chapter 44

Soon Biyanka walked out of the washroom dressed in Jimin's sweatshirt. She had his shorts too.
She walked inside their room and found him sitting on the bed with a laptop on his thighs.
His eyes went on her, and he just smiled patting the side of the bed.
She went and sat besides him rested her back on the backrest.
'Today's our wedding night Mrs. Park?' He leaned towards her face
She blushed a bit capturing his lips with hers. He somehow kept his laptop on the side of the best not breaking the kiss.
He brought his hands on her waist pulling her closer and finally making her sit on his lap.
'J..J..jimin...' she moaned when his lips worked on her neck,
He gave butterfly kisses to her 'shhh.. you've had a big day Baby, rest for now' he pecked her lips again and then went for her forehead pushing her head to rest on his chest.
She hummed in response closing her eyes wrapping her arms around his frame and lying on top on him.
In no time she was snoring lightly making Jimin chuckle, his hands kept patting her back making sure she was well rested.
He switched off the lights and pulled the blanket over themselves, mainly covering her figure.
'Goodnight Mrs. Park' he whispered in her ear smiling while she just moved her head to nuzzle her face in the crook of his neck.

.....

Jimin opened his eyes as soon as his alarm rang.
He could feel some weight on his body and when he opened his eyes fully he realised holding him like a koala was Biyanka. The sweatshirt she wore had been going all over the places. She had her arms wrapped around jimins torso and her head rested just below his chest with their legs intertwined.
He smiled planting a kiss on her head and getting up. Securing her in the blanket he made his way out towards the living room.
But just minutes later his doorbell rang.
He checked through the camera and found a restless taehyungvstanding.

Jimin made no delay in opening the door.
'Why were you not picking up your call Jiminaaah!' Tae came almost shouting and jimin frowned
'Tae.. relax and lower down your volume' he said checking his phone.
'Ooooh.. you've got someone inside han?.. but you don't do hookups!' Tae continued
And jimin just stared at him with a poker face.
'Tell me who's it?' tae asked behaving absolutely shameless.

But before Jimin could answer, The sound of the door click from the bedroom grabbed Their attention.
'J..jimin' came a feeble voice of Biyanka who walked yawning and rubbing her eyes.
Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Boyanka walking into the living room unaware of his presence.
'What the fuck is this! YOU GUYS FUCKING EACHOTHER NOW!' tae shouted waking Biyanka fully and Biyanka just gasped not knowing how to react.

Jimin stood giggling and made his way towards Biyanka holding her in her arms.
'Good morning..' he hugged her from behind kissing the back of her head and she just smiled resting her hands on his.
'What the fuck.. what is going on!' Tae again shouted walking to both of them.
'Why the fuck are you laughing you moron!' He separated them and held Biyanka's hand while pulling her for a hug.
'Don't try to woo my Beee!' He forcefully pushed her head on his chest and patted.
'Relax Tae! Listen to us at least' she broke the hug trying to calm him down.
She dragged him towards the couch and made him sit while sitting besides as jimin came and joined them giving a glass of water to Tae.
'You'll need this' Jimin settled just across them.

Tae looked at both of them.
Jimin seemed way too calm for a hookup to get exposed like that and Biyanka sat as if she's been the owner of this place forever.
'We're married!' Jimin said looking straight at Tsegyung and Taehyung's eyes went wide. The water spilled from his mouth
'W.. what?' He kept the glass on the table staring at them.
'Look I'm not a teenager anymore.. it's okay if you guys are hooking up.. I'm not against it okay' he said holding biyanka's hand
'He's right' she caressed Taehyung's hand nodding and tae just stared at them in disbelief.

'How... I mean.. are you both drunk by any chance?' He asked still not able to register the news.
'We got married yesterday' Jimin said forwarding his phone towards Tae.
Tae read the legal document in Jimin's mail and left the phone.
'Holy fuck! I dont know what to say but fucking Congratulations to you both. But... Whattt...'
Biyanka giggled seeing tae reacting.

'I was suppose to be your best man!' He glared at Jimin who just smiled
'You still are.. We've decided to keep it low, I don't mind people knowing as long as Biyanka's comfortable with it' He said
Which made tae look at the lady.
'Umm.. we haven't discussed this whole thing yet but.. you're the first person to know this.. and I would want you to not tell it right away to everyone. I mean.. people knowing would attract unnecessary attention and I won't want to disturb my work' she said explaining clear.

Hearing her Jimin was at ease, he was happy that she expressed her opinion without being under any pressure just as he wanted her to.

He hadn't thought about it either. For the world to know that The Park Jimin was married would definitely make a chaos around, and him living an idol life would affect Biyanka's too.

He was gonna do as Biyanka wants, he too didn't want people to dig his private matters, he wanted to keep it private not a secret.

'Fuck! I can't believe but Jimin you fucking won at life!' Tae stood up pulling jimin in a hug.
'I know' he whispered patting his back.