Chapter 43

Biyanka was going to sit in the in the car at the front but then Jimin stopped her asking her to sit at the backseat. She looked at him confused but followed anyways.
He came from the opposite side and joined her at the back.
'You're here... then who's going to drive?' She asked him while he fixed his tie.
'Umm.. Good evening Madam, I will' the door at the front opened and she found Mr. Lim peeking and sitting on the drivers seat.
She smiled wishing him back.
'Congratulations Mr. Park and Madam!' He said looking at their reflection in the rare view mirror.

'Thank you Lim, now if you may.. just drive to the Park Mansion' jimin said making Biyanka turn to him.
'We're going to your place?' She raised her eyebrows.. when he just held her hand and looked into her eyes
'Ours...' he said and she just rested her head on his shoulder.
'By the way, You didn't even inform your date of the night...' Jimin reminded her of yoonhi and she almost cursed fetching her phone from her purse.

Soon she read a message from Yoongi which was sent to her an hour ago

'Biyanka! I met Jimin at reception and I had to get to this directors place ASAP, I'm so sorry I couldn't drop you home. But I know Jimin would. He told me he was here to see you... anyways, good night and hope you see you soon'
His message read.

She smiled and again leaned her head on his shoulder
'You didn't tell me Mr. Park, you already settled my date' she closed her eyes while Jimin smiled looking outside the window and he just hummed in response.
'Rest well you've had enough of work for today' he patted her head which rested on his shoulder.
She didn't reply rather went into a deep slumber.

...

The car coming to a stop woke her up as she just looked outside the window.
'We're here' Jimin rested his hand on her thigh and she just nodded.
He got down of the car while Mr. Lim helped Biyanka get down from her side.
She looked around to find this huge mansion. His house was located in one of most high class ends of Seoul and only the big shots of the industry to afford a living here.

Her chain of thoughts was broken when Jimins hand came in contact with her waist.
She walked inside the big place.
'We just have one Housekeeper, she's quite old but very witty' Jimin informed as he made her sit on the couch.
Everything around was modern. The vibrant colours of the house matched Jimin's personality somehow.
'Madam, I'll take a leave now. Good night' Mr. Lim bowed leaving.

Jimin came to sit across Biyanka. Both of them staring at each other.
'Are you sure about this Biyanka? I'm asking you this time' Jimin questioned crossing his one leg over the other.
Looking at him sitting in that ash grey suit with the black shirt and grey tie, her legs were all jelly.
She was getting weak just by looking at him in the eyes. His stare was enough for her to want him to tear her clothes apart and take her right here.
'I wouldn't have made this big decision if I wasn't sure Mr. park' she looked at him with the equal desire.
He just smiled getting up and taking her hand.
'You shall see our room now I guess?' He asked and she nodded being led by him.
They both entered the room and it looked as big and grand as Jimin's personality.
The dark grey coloured walls with light curtains. A king sized bed, with matching side tables and lamps.
There were no frames to his bedroom. Just plain room.
'We could make changes according to your likes. Go ahead. Check the wardrobe and to your left is the washroom. Get changed. I'll get you some of my clothes' He said bringing her hand to his lips and kissing her knuckles.
She just smiled nodding and making her way inside.