Chapter 3

I was waiting in my car with my eyes stuck at the entrance of this very lavish and high end club.
The bouncers decorated the entrance and only the elites could be seen entering.

*ringing*

My focus went onto my mobile lying on the passenger seat.
'Oh hello Mr. Kim! Yeah yeah I'm just outside'
I spoke
'Yes yes I'll just enter' I said getting down my car and hanging the sling on my shoulder.
As I cut the call I heard the lady outside the club 'how may I help you miss?' She asked with a smile.
'Oh hello! I'm here with Mr. Kim' I smiled back
'Wait a sec let me check ma'am' she checked the tab in her hand.

'Yes yes ma'am follow me I'll lead you to your table' she said turning and entering.
As soon as I stepped inside. It seemed like a total different space.
Smoke and the smell of alcohol filled my nose and mind with the music so loud.
I scrunched my eyes to look around. The place screamed 'rich'.

'Ma'am here's the table. Mr. Kim, I'll take a leave' she said and my eyes went towards the tall slender figure which stood infront of me with a smug look on that handsome face.
'Oh my Bee comeee here! I missed you so much'
Mr. Kim came onto me.
I gave him my brightest smile as I returned his hug . 'Aaaishhh you'll suffocate me I swear Mr. Kim' I slightly patted his back.
'You know you can go screw yourself for calling me so formally Miss. Biyanka'
He said frowning while breaking the hug.
'Okay my bad Tae, you know how I'm just used to it now. And you're just not a normal person okay. I have to give you respect' I explained joining my hands.

'Shut up and come' he said taking me by his side snaking his arm around my shoulders.
As soon as we reached our table. My eyes just stilled upon the person sitting wearing a black leather jacket .. back combed undercut dirty blonde hair and his eyes focused on the phone. I almost had a heart attack seeing him in person.

'Bee meet Jimin! Jimin meet My very lovely dentist and also a close friend Dr. Biyanka also My Bee' Tae gestured towards Mr. Park who just kept his phone on the table and stood up smiling walking closer to us.
'Oh so finally I get to see you Doctor! I've heard a lot about you' Jimin smiled forwarding his hand
'I hope only good things Mr. Park ' I shook hands smiling.
'Jimin. It's Jimin for you' he raised his eyebrows and I just nodded 'sure Jimin' I smiled keeping my purse on the table.
'So my beautiful lady, tell me what would you like to have?' Tae asked grabbing my attention.
'I'd start with some beer rn' I said looking at the food menu.
My eyes travelled around the place while tae ordered the waiter.
'I had no idea I'd be meeting you like this. I mean Tae never told me he'll be getting The Park Jimin with him tonight' I said looking at the fine man sitting infront .

'Oh come on! You know The Kim Taehyung, and since you guys are friends it's so obvious you were meant to meet me. You'd meet the whole of BTS soon dw' Jimin said sipping on his whiskey.
'I just wanted Bee to let free and enjoy her time. Cause she's just so engrossed in her work all the time. I'm afraid she'll turn 80 in some days' tae said handing me my beer.
'Haha so funny Kim' I pinched his arm while he fake cried.

'You guys do seem close' Jimin commented laughing.
'Ofcourse! He's been after me since 3 months.' I joked referring to tae.

'Well that's not a lie but come on I forgot my company phone at your clinic. And even you couldn't find it' Tae stated reminding me of how we met almost 3 week continuous just to find his phoen all over my clinic just to find it lying in Yun's drawer.