Chapter 77

It had been 4 months already, Biyanka took over the industry like a storm. Seeing her act and model like a dream, Jimin was nothing but proud of his wife.
He had been planning on getting her under his label and then announce their relationship but just because of her own self respect and pride Jimin refrained from taking this huge step.

Their love life was beautiful.
Even though both being the stars couldn't sleep next to eachother every day but Jimin made sure Boyanka was pleasured and taken care like the queen she was.

'We're not sure if we should agree to this sir!' Lim asked Jimin
'Lim... I know what I'm doing. I want him to know who he messed up with before he takes his last breath' jimin sat working in his laptop.

.....

A day later
'It's good to see you Jeon' Jimin smirked settling infront of this huge desk while Jungkook sat opposite with his hands cuffed.

'M...Mr. Park...' he stuttered
Finally Jungkook had admitted that Jimin was the ultimate god of this entertainment world and he was not to be messed up with. His blind grudge and obsession towards Biyanka led him to days where sometimes he even hated eating.

'Why'd you stutter Jeon? Last time I saw you.. you were quite adamant on killing me?' Jimin raised his brows crossing his legs.

'.... I... why.. why.. would you go to these extents to punish me... when I didn't even cause any harm to you or your company!' He almost pleaded but stopped when Jimjn started to chuckle

'.. I haven't really punished you the way I should've ... YOU FUCKING LAID YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON MY WIFE!' Jimin shouted and Jungkook went speechless.

His eyes wide and his heart almost on the verge of stopping.
No.. she couldn't be the First Lady of the industry.. No! She was just Biyanka.. a fucking dentist... no... she was the simple gorgeous woman who he could manipulate anytime... she .. she ... she couldn't be Mrs. Park.

'N...no...no....' Jungkook stuttered again staring at his lap.

While Jimin just stood puting his hands in his pockets
'Sad to inform you Jeon, she ain't just Biyanka.. She had been Mrs. Park even before you started playing your dirty tricks with her.
I could've never tolerated your misbehaviour with a woman I worship.' Jimin smirked

And Jungkook just sat with tears in his eyes.
He couldn't believe his ears and eyes anymore... he fucked up bad. He literally fucked up and now he realised why Jimin had been so involved into matters that were related to Biyanka.
The man standing tall and strong infront of him was in love with the woman he once had but failed to keep and care for...