Chapter 58

Biyanka sat just quiet looking at the two men having a conversation?
It was just Jimin putting her manager to his place.

'Mr. Park I had no idea about Miss.. I mean Mrs. Park being your wife, I apologise for my rude attitude. I understand your anger and I promise thsi won't be repeated' Jinyung fell on his knees.
Seeing this Biyanka got up looking at Jimin with pleading eyes.

Just with one look Jimin knew Biyanka didnt want him to go that hard on him. Jimin just blinked
'I'm not the person you should be apologising to. Since my wife here greatly recognises your ability and I do not differ, you are still hee manager but I warn you, any word from you on her personal life to the media or any outsider.... You can forget what industry smells like' JIMIN's words echoed through the room.

His words had clear meaning, he had no intention in hiding his relationship but he wanted privacy and he was here to protect his other half. Any finger raised against his wife would be held against him as well. And someone against Park Jimin is a straight way to hell.

Jinyung stood up walking towards Biyanka, his head hanging low.
'I.. I apologise for my behavior... you don't have to worry about your relationship.. I have no intention in meddling with your personal life. I'm gonna stay professional and do everything in my power to land you the best of this industry.' He looked into her eyes.
Biyanka just nodded smiling at him
'I didn't want Jimin to interfere but I guess it was for the better Jinyung, I hope we could work as a team now? ... you have my schedules and tomorrow as planned, I'd be there at the fashion event with you' she said.

Jinyung then made his way out leaving the couple in their lovely dream phase.
'You didn't have to be that strict Mr. Park' Biyanka walked over to her husband sitting besides him.
He just smiled at her and pulled her even closer
'You won't face one bad thing till I'm here..' he held her hand.
His fingers traced the ring on her finger, she too was staring at the stunning ring Jimin gifted her last night.
'Since im wearing my ring... where is yours husband?' She asked tilting her head to have a look at his face.
'You tell me Mrs. Park.. I suppose my wife is suppose to make me wear a ring as well right?' He chucked
'I will ... I love you Jimin.. and ... and im just scared ... that this all might just be a dream' she said
Jimin noticed the tears in her eyes and then kissed her cheek.
'Then let's never wake up from this dream Biyanka.. let's make this dream our reality' he smiled.

The day went with Jimin pampering his wife and ordering French food for her.
The Park Jimin was a full time husband for the day and Biyanka couldn't be happier.

....

The next morning hit with Biyanka leaving the hotel with Mr. Lim.
Jimin couldn't be seen wandering around with her to avoid the headlines.
It was her day.. she was a guest at the major French fashion show.. and Jimin was proud.
'Sir, don't you think shifting the whole fashion event to the next day was too much?' Mr. Lim asked as Jimin dressed himself up.

Jimin had earlier decided the night itself after having the most beautiful moment of his life with his wife, that he won't let Biyanka attend the fashion show tired and even in slightest of discomfort. Her non serious comment about not being able to walk to the show made Jimin to use his power to postpone the event. And only Mr. Lim knew about it. He was warned not to let this be known to his wife.

'I don't see a problem with that Lim, she's Mrs. Park, the strongest woman to exist in the industry now. The world might not know yet but as her husband I have to take care of what's better for her' Jimin fixed his tie.

......

Halted a Audi infront of the wide red carpet spread leading to the roof under which the biggest names of the fashion, acting and brand industries were to gather.
Reporters from around the globe waited at the entrance with their cameras to capture the stunning faces which were invited to witness the Paris Fashion Week.

Clutching her dress from one side of her thigh Biyanka stepped down the luxurious car with the help of her manger.
Her deep maroon gown which gave a full view of her back suddenly attracted the flashes from all the corners.

Her hair wrapped up in a low sleek bun with beautiful diamond studs decorating her ears.
She stood straight smiling almost blinded by the number of flashes going around.

'My goodness! She's the Korean beauty ... the same on that magazine!' One of the cameramen shouted.
'It's my first time seeing her.. she's gorgeous!' Another one added.

Jinyung held his arm for support as Biyanka walked straight having her dress give a peek to her beautiful legs.

' you're gaining fans Mrs. Park' Jinyung commented with a pride in his tone.
'Oh come on, right now it's me.. the next second they'll be making the same comment for the other' she laughed.

Having entered the event she finally met with two of her editors she just worked with.
'Oh god! Miss. Biyanka ... you look absolutely gorgeous' the older one kissed her hand.
She simply bowed thanking and making her way towards her assigned table.
'I don't actually know anyone here, so it'll be good you keep me updated Jinyung' she whispered settling down.

'That's what I'm here for' he nodded

While Biyanka was in taking the new faces around, she couldn't resist appreciating the beauty of this place and the beautiful models.