Chapter 69

Biyanka and Jimin sat at the ice cream parlor waiting for the rain to settle a bit when suddenly Biyanka got up
'Biyanka?' Jimin called her
She stared at him blinking 'hmm?'

'Where are you going? It's still raining outside' He asked while she just smiled
'I want to go out!' She almost demanded ..but before Jimin could comprehend what she said
She was already outside standing in the rain.

'Fuck.. Biyanka!' He almost shouted running outside standing under the shed
'You're gonna fall sick! Come back here!' He stood looking at hee calling hee back.

She just turned to him smiling 'I want to be here.. ' she shouted amidst the heavy rain sounds.
He looked at her enjoying the rain, opening her arms.

Biyanka was feeling every bit of the rain drop that fell on her. She was happily chirping when she felt arms around her waist.
She turned to find a very much drenched Jimin smiling at her
'Hi' he smiled ... 'hi' she smiled back holding his hands.
His hands contained hers perfectly,
She brought her face nearer to his .. standing on her toes, she booped her nose with his
'I am so in love with you Jimin' she said staring right into his eyes
'And I'm so in love with you too Mrs. Park Jimin' He replied kissing her. 

The rain fell over the two lovers..
Biyanka's eyes travelled on JIMIN's body as they both walked in the rain.
His light blue shirt completely transparent now.. given a view of his buff chest and defines muscles.
'Mrs. Park.. just tell me and I'll be one of your French men' he winked bringing her closer pulling her waist.
'Shhh.. I ain't staring..' she said turning her head the other side
'Well.. but I am' he whispered and she could see his eyes travelling from her face to her chest staring at her pink blouse now sticking on her body.
'Pervert I swear' she hit him in the chest then running towards the car.

.....

'A.. achooo' Biyanka sneezed while she sat on the bed working on the laptop
Jimjn who just came out of the bathroom dressed in shorts and t shirt glared at her
'.. you really don't take your health any serious right?' He said walking towards her grabbing her laptop and putting it on the side table.
'Wait here.. ' he said buttoning her top button of the night wear and covering her with a duvet.
'B..but I'm fine Jimin..' she said ... 'a..achoo' she sneezed again.
'Yes Mrs. Park you definitely are fine' he said walking out and going to the kitchen.

In some minutes Biyanka found herself being fed this hot soup by her husband.
'We're going to the doctor tomorrow morning..even your temperature is slightly raised' he commented blowing onto the spoon.

As she finished, Jimin could see her nose turning shades of red and her droopy eyes.
'Come on big baby.. let's get you to sleep' he said making her lie down and securing her with the blanket.
'My head is aching..' she complained feebly
'Come here..' he laid besides her and pulled her body to his. She now rested on his chest while his hand went around her massaging her head a bit.
He kissed her head switching off the lamp.
'I love you Mrs. Park.. please don't fall sick' he whispered.