Chapter 59

The fashion event called for famous French designers and some models.

'Hello Mr. Jinyung' came a voice
Jinyung who sat with Biyanka stood up recognising the very much famous brand owner Mr. Louis.
'Good evening sir! It's a pleasure to see you after such a long time' Jinyung shook hands.
The tall broad Frend man who had impeccable good looks smiled
'I heard you were the one managing the model who's been headlining almost all the papers in Korea now' Louis spoke referring to Biyanka
'Oh yes! She's not a full time model ..yet but ofcourse the gracious lady happens to be my client'

'I must tell you I almost came here just to see what was the hype about.. if you may just introduce' The French man showed no hesitation in wanting to meet Biyanka.

Jinyung nodded turning to Biyanka was was busy having chats with the Korean staff present.

'Miss. Biyanka' he called out and She turned to face the two men.

She stood up walking besides Jinyung looking between the two.
'This is Mr. Louis, he's the owner of Demis brand and he happens to know a lot about you' Her manager signalled.
She bowed down shaking hands
'Biyanka here, it's a pleasure to meet you sir' she said
'Well, the pleasure is all mine, I must tell you..your photoshoot has taken the industry to a roar, we've been trying to contact Korean agencies to grab a chance with you' Louis spoke still holding her hand.

Biyanka just smiled nodding.

The whole event Jinyung preferred sticking on Biyanka's side.

'Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, I thank you all for Gracing this event with your presence. It's been a lovely night.. and I guess I should now announce the guest of the night to make this event more stunning. The man of power and talent who agreed on sparing us a little time tonight, I welcome you the industry's big man'

The lady on the podium grabbed all attention.
Biyanka just kept hee eyes on stage waiting to have a look on the guest who everyone got on their feet for.

And soon hee eyes followed the stunning man walking wearing a wine colored suit.
She could see his back .. his silver shiny hair... and only one name came to her mind..
'Park Jimin' she moved her lips tracing the Lady's voice who called out for him.
The whole hall seemed to have erupted with claps and cheers. After all everyone had their life time moment to be witnessing The Park Jimin live.
She just smiled looking at the podium seeing her husband making way and taking over the mic.
'Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, Well I wasn't suppose to be here on the first note because of my schedule but I had to come to see the new ravishing faces of the industry' he spoke looking around but stopping his eyes just at one point..

Biyanka's breath hitched as soon as JIMIN's eyes made contact with hers.
It was as if the time had stopped for the both.
Jimin just feebly smiled still not taking his eyes off her and continued addressing the gathering.
In no time he was among the crowd meeting the designers and models.

'I had no idea Sir Park would be here' Jinhyung brought Biyanka's attention to him.
'Me neither' she giggled taking a glass of wine turning to the voice of some other model wanting to interact with her.

'Well if you'd let me borrow the beautiful lady miss?' Came in a voice and Biyanka turned to find Louis from earlier smiling. The other model just hugged Biyanka a goodbye while she faced Louis in confusion.
'Mr. Louis, what is it that you had to borrow me for' she had no flirt or fun in her tone.
'Well.. I just couldn't stand you being this distant Miss... we all know you're new here, so if you don't mind I could help you with some contacts?'
He finished passing a flirty smirk to her...

'Well that won't be required Mr. Louis' Jinyung's voice interrupted and both of them turned to find Jinyung accompanied by no one but Jimin.
'G..good evening Mr. Park.. I'd never thought  of meeting you in my life' Louis walked towards him.

'Well you're lucky then, but I guess Miss. Biyanka won't be requiring any contacts from your side' Jimin smiled shifting his gaze from Louis to Biyanka.
'What do you mean sir' he asked
'She's a talented model, a doctor and doesn't believe in climbing off using contacts, we belong to the same industry, and after all I've gained I have a good eye for a hard working artist'
Jimin shut him up passing his figure and standing just infront of Biyanka.
Biyanka who just looked at the scene infront of her stood speechless. She could sense JIMIN's annoyance over the French guy but also she couldn't stop smiling having him here.

'Good evening Miss' he smiled
'Hello Mr. Park' she mirrored his expressions.
'How come you're here? I thought you'd be busy...' she was interrupted
'Shhh.. let us be strangers for tonight and try to woo this beautiful lady?' He said and she broke into a laughter.