Chapter 63

The shoot was going out smooth until Biyanka noticed Stacy trying to pose just infront of her frame despite being warned by the director.
Just the moment Biyanka was to pick up the handbag from the chair which was used as a prop Stacy's back bumped with Biyanka's arm.
The former's heels got stuck and she was about to stumble while Biyanka dropped the bag to support her co model.

Alas Stacy ended up on the floor looking furiously at Biyanka. The whole shoot came to a stop seeing this.
'You freakin bitch!' She yelled as 2 staff members came up to help Stacy.
'What the fuck is wrong with you?' Stacy maintained her high pitch finally standing face to face with Biyanka.
Biyanka who stood stunned just narrowed her brows.
'I was just helping...' she spoke but got cut when Stacy's palm landed on her cheek.
Everyone around gasped seeing the scene unfolding infront of their eyes.
'Shut up! You attention seeking whore! You couldn't stand me that's why you tried to make this ugly move' she glared.

Tears welled up in Biyankas eyes out of rage. In no moments Jinyung came up to stand besides his client.
'This is a clear misunderstanding Stacy, you're completely overreacting' Jinyung stood in front of Biyanka.
'Huh.. who are you? Her pup? Does she pay you to speak up for herself!'

'Stacy, let's get back to the vanity. Don't bother. We can continue with the shoot later' Stacy's manager whispered.
'I'm not working with her. I'll see her at court. She has tried to harm me. And I am not letting this matter slide' she declared
Biyanka who stood shut just stared at the raging lady infront chose to say nothing.
'Are you okay?' Jinyung asked looking at Biyanka.
She just nodded leaving the shoot scene
'Apologise to the director from my side. I'd like to leave for home' she announced

The whole shoot was postponed while Stacy left and Biyanka changed her outfit.
'How can she do that!' Jinyung came up with a bottle of water.
'I don't care about her but I'm gonna pay 10 folds to what she just did' Biyanka almost whispered leaving and Jinyunb followed.

The car ride was silent. Biyanka's phone had been untouched since morning and now it's was 7 in the evening already.
'We'll go for dinner before I drop you home Mrs. Park' her manager declared and she just nodded.

....

Biyanka now sat at some private eating place waiting for Jinyung to come.
She checked her phone only to find a good morning and I love you by her husband sent in the morning.
Her mind was a chaos, so she chose not to reply right away.

'Here... use this. Your cheek is all red' her thoughts were ended when Jinyung appeared with a cold pack.
She smiled taking it and pressing it to her cheek.
'You've got a smal scratch near your jaw too.. take these' jinyung forwarded a bandaid.
She then remembered how Stacy's ring had scratched her skin while she slapped her. 

They finished their dinner as Jinyung talked to the director over a call regarding the whole misunderstanding that happened.

....

'I'll see you day after Mrs. Park. Take care.' Jinyung dropped her home.
Biyanka walked into the big mansion and stared at the clock which showed 11 PM.
She was tired and done for the day.

Her body gave up after a cold shower and she ended up in a deep slumber.

Her eyes fluttered open as the room beamed with the slight sun rays.
But to her surprise she found some heaviness down her waist. She turned her head to the side only to find a peaceful Jimin sleeping with his hand encircling her waist.
She gasped and a smile displayed on her face.
She crawled closer to his body rubbing her hands on his back.
'Good morning Baby' Jimin whispered in his deep morning voice and Biyanka looked straight at his face.
'When did you come? She asked nuzzling her face into his chest.
'Just 2 hours ago ... let me look at you' he said breaking the hug and moving her hair out of her face.
'I missed you' he said kissing her forehead.
She smiled caressing his hair and getting up.
'I missed you more Park' she got up
'You should rest right now.. I'll call up Mrs. Ilm for breakfast' she said going towards the bathroom.

...

Biyanka now sat at the dining table with a cup of coffee she made for herself.
Mrs. Ilm had already left an hour ago after making breakfast.
Minutes later she found a sleepy jimin walking into the living room.
'Good morning Mr. park' she giggled while he just smiled walking towards her.
He stood behind her chair wrapping his arms around her frame and bending down a bit.

'Why didn't you tell me you were coming!' She asked turning her head to her shoulder where his face rested.
'I wouldn't be a surprise then..' he said and then took a seat besides her.
'I'll get you coffee!' She got up and went to the kitchen.

'Here.. tell me if you need more sugar' she said settling down besides him sliding his cup to him.
While she sipped hers, she was suddenly pulled in for a kiss. She closed her eyes melting into the kiss
'Enough of sugar already' he whispered between the kiss.. still not leaving her lips.
She laughed and pushed him a bit.

While they both had their coffee Jimin looked at Biyanka
'I really missed you Mrs. Park.. you are spoiling your  husband' he said cupping her cheeks.
'Then keep missing me Mr. park' she said staring into her eyes.

But soon jimin's eyes furrowed when he glanced at her cheek.
'What happened .. how did you get this' he asked now sitting straight.
She held his hands wuth hers.
'It's no big deal, happened at the shoot' she said and Jimin again pulled her chin up getting more angry.
'Tell me the whole thing right now Biyanka. And I'm not in a mood to hear excuses' his cold stern voice sent shivers down her spine.

'Stacy, while we were shooting she fell and she thought I pushed her. So .. she just got really angry and kinda slapped me infront of the whole staff telling me she'll see me at court for I have tried to injure her' Biyanka explained.

Jimins hands turned into fists and his ears red with anger.
In no time Mr. Lim stood inside the house with Unistar Entertainment's personal lawyer.
'Jimin... this might be too much' Biyanka said keeping a hand on his shoulder while he sat on the couch facing the other two men.

With one deadly look from Jimin, Biyanka's hand went to herself and she just kept quiet.
'Till 7 in the evening I want her name to get black listed from the whole of Korea. I want 3 lawsuits against her... 1) For hurting and actually physically assaulting my wife
2. For threatening a leading model
3. For illegal supply of drugs'

Hearing this all the three pair of eyes stared at jimin in surprise.
'Illegal supply of drug...drugs' she whispered
'Yes.. she has been involved into smuggling, she has ties with the local goons in Seoul' Jimin threw the file on the table, he had been hiding ever since Stacy started to display as a bother.

Mr. Lim just nodded while the lawyer typed in the information on his laptop.