Chapter 16

'The number you're calling is switched off ..' Jungkook almost threw his phone as he got back home.
He had been restless ever since Biyanka saw him with Stacy.
'What's wrong with you Jungkook? Mom said you'd bring me to her place and stay overnight?' The blonde sitting on the bed spoke
Jungkook looked down and took deep breathes calming himself
'Look Stacy, babe just rest here okay. I have some things to settle. We'll go to your mom tomorrow? Huh?' He crouched down on the floor infront of her.
'Hmm okay.' She said kissing him on his cheek and lying down on the bed.
All the alcohol dizziness was put to zero as soon as he stepped back home. He knew he fucked up big. To get Biyanka on his bad side was to let the angel go. He had been fooling around with his actors and co-directors, but luckily none of this got out in media, especially Biyanka.
He knew his girlfriend was naive and too understanding. He even promised her to get married as soon as he finishes with his movie.

He looked at his phone screen, 'Bee' the contact read. But instead of feeling regretful, he just rested his head on the couch thinking of ways to lure Biyanka and make her understand how all this was just not what she was thinking it is.

'She's stupid, she loves me too much to let go like that. She'd be in my arms once I present her with flowers and an apology. After all I'm her first ever love' he mumbled before sleeping.

....

As the sun showed up, Biyanka sound her sleep getting disturbed with the doorbell.
She walked towards the door opening and found her bestfriend Lia standing with a frown on her face.
'Good morning' Biyanka said rubbing her eyes and leaving the door open.
In no moments Lia hugged her best friend and cried 'I hate you yank, why didn't you tell me!' She said making Biyanka confused.
'Mr. Kim told me what happened at the party. That motherfucking asshole. I swear I'll crush him' she spoke as Biyanka broke the hug.

'I'm okay.. don't say such stuff' Biyanka said with a fake smile.
'I've known you for years Yank and I know.. when you're lying. Can we sit?' She said as Biyanka nodded.

They both took the couch when Biyanka asked 'how did you get to know?'
'I called up Yun this morning. And he told me that Mr. Kim contacted him last night. He was worried about you.. so'
Biyanka just nodded 'Mr. Park took me out of the venue. He knew I couldn't be there for another second' she explained while Lia's eyes just widened..
'Mr. Park as in Park Jimin? The idol? The businessman?' She asked
'Yes... but wait how do you know he's a businessman?' Biyanka narrowed her eyes.
'I've been fairly interested in business to my love. And I've always wanted to follow his footsteps, after all he's the king of stocks and the entertainment industry' Lia said with excitement.

'Oh.. ' Biyanka just blinked.
'Yank? Shall we go on a date then? Don't go to your boring clinic today' Lia shook her head
'Umm.. Li we'll go to the date afterwards, actually Mr. Park made an appointment for today' Biyanka got up from the couch as Lia just stared at her with a smirk.
'Ahaaaaaaa... I see I see.. the King is courting his Queen..' she said earning a pillow on her from Biyanka
'Li I swear I'll kill you okay! I'm not interested in him and he's not interested in me' she said with her hands resting on her hips. .

The two bestfriends spent some time together before Biyanka made it to the clinic.

'Good morning my beautiful beautiful Lady, I guess you've got a secret admirer' Yun said from behind the desk as Biyanka entered.
'Huh? Admirer?' She asked keeping her bag on the table.

'Yes.. someone sent these for you.' Yun walked towards her signalling to the beautiful bouquet of flowers resting on the table.
Biyanka's eyes went towards it and she was completely mesmerised. A beautiful bouquet of red roses with golden work wrapped up in white sheet with a small card inside was kept.

She picked it up and analysed.. thinking who could send her those.
She reached for the card and it read 'Good morning Dr. Biyanka.. Hope you're well. I'm looking forward to the appointment. - Mr. Park'

She smiled as she kept the card back and smelled the roses.
'Who is it?' Yun raised his eyebrows smiling.
'That's from Mr. Park. He has an appointment today' she answered heading to her clinic.
'How is it that I don't know about this appointment? ' yun chirped following her.

'He texted me last night.. so I almost forgot to tell you' she sat on the chair.
'Okay.. but I'm gonna say.. Use condoms!' Yun peeked through the door and just went away leaving a shocked Biyanka.