Chapter 74

......

'Well you tell me Miss.... Does it seem like a love protection? What else did you say?.... Yah.. Partner protection? .. you're free to  think whatever. Human mind is like a sea. Yours I don't know well. But tell me what if I say it is a love protection?' Jimin had his eyes just as calm as before and a feeble smile on his lips.

Everyone in the hall was in shock. Did Park Jimin just confirm a relationship? A love affair? Did he just..

The reporter now seemed to be impressed.. as she raised her brows.. 'well Mr. Park then I'll just congratulate you for your relationship' she smiled while Mr. Lim who stood besides Jimin interrupted 'I'll ask you to kindly refrain from assumptions'
The whole crowd had no idea what to believe and what to understand from the words Park Jimin just uttered.

'But .. I guess it's your boss only who announced it?' The lady smirked

Not for a single second JIMIN's eyes left her. He just sat their silently observing everything around him.
'Mr. Park didn't announce anything' Mr. Lim again answered
'I'm sorry but I guess Mr. Park can speak for himself.. after all he's the main guy..' she looked around 'right guys?' ..

All the other reporters looked at this lady reporter shocked. No one in the entire media community had the guts to talk to the father of entertainment and business industry like that.
'Are you crazy!' One of the male reporters who stood at the back almost shouted.
'Calm down guys, Mr. Park has a lot on his plate right now, he won't mind us speaking just truth.. And come on, he's such a sweet person.. he's okay!' The lady spoke again and Mr. Lim just couldn't believe whatever he was witnessing.

Everyone's attention was once again brought back to the stage when they noticed Jimin chuckling.. 'Miss.. I may have a lot on the plate.. but also I have a huge appetite. Don't worry about my plate, you're just a grain of rice for me to adjust on the plate.' He spoke smiling ..
The smirk plastered on the woman's face was just gone as soon as she heard him.

'And about the relationship status, I don't think you're important enough to know what goes around in my life. If I were you.. I'd know my place' he smiled again and got up from his chair buttoning his suit ..
The woman who seemed to be at loss of words, just stood but again looked at Jimin.
He just smiled again stopping his steps and turning to her 'There's a reason I'm here up on the stage.. and you're the one curious about my life...take good care' he spoke and made his way down the stage.

The whole media was in chaos. Newspapers, Tv New stations, Magazines, Internet.. PARK JIMIN was now trending.

While on the other side,
Jimin found himself sitting inside the lavish hospital room, with nothing but weary tired eyes .. staring at his wife's pale and bruised face.
'I'm so sorry' he finally broke down, losing every bit of patience he had.
The whole BTS was already at the hospital but only TAEHYUNG waited outside asking the others to leave.

'Tae, just take care of Jimin and do inform us about Biyanka' Namjoon told the younger while Tae just nodded
He sat there with tears streaming down his face, while Jinyung accompanied.

'It's already very late night, sir you should leave as well. Mr. Park would not move I know, but you need sleep' Jinyung patted Taehyung's shoulder.
'Don't worry about me, I'm not going anywhere, that's my best friend inside, I'm not leaving without seeing her conscious' tae said in almost an in audible sad tone and Jinyung just nodded.

'Baby... please... just get up' Jimin whispered leaning his head on her shoulder crying.
The grown man was losing his patience. He couldn't do anything. His love of life was just laying infront of him while he stared.
It didn't take time for his eyes to close ..