Chapter 2

***********

'Hey babe! Come onnnn.. okay.. atleast look at me' I heard my boyfriend shouting trying to gain my attention. While I just kept walking smiling.

'Ouchhhh!' I suddenly felt a tug on my arm as I landed face to face with Jungkook.
'Koo...' before I could complete my face was grabbed and I ended up kissing him.
Soft, passionate and simply satisfying is what I felt as I felt him moving his lips on mine.
His hands gently pulled my body closer, snaking his left around my lower back and the right on still holding my face.
Finally after a minute he pulled away from the kiss making me open my eyes. 'You could've warned kookie!' He laughed as I bagged giving him a pout.
'It won't be this exciting if I already told you. Haha' he again slouched while giving me a peck.

'Kookie.. how bout you come over...' I was cut my his phone ringing. He looked at his screen indicating me it's important. I just nodded giving him a soft smile as he separated to take the call.
....

As I stood besides my car waiting, I heard him
'Bee I'm so sorry! I'll have to leave now.. my head director has been all over the shoot place. You know how she is! I have to be there in 25 mins' he stated shrugging his shoulders.
'Not a problem baby, go do your work. It's important' I smiled holding his hand.
'I'll text you okay. Byeeee' he pecked my cheek and left running towards his car.

...
'No Lia! I cannot okay. Shut up!' I shouted at my best friend over the phone.
'Come onnnnn Yank! You should! I'm sorry I told you already I'm working on my thesis. I won't be able to make it.' She said.

'I really hate you. Im gonna be all alone with those famous ones okay. It's gonna be so awkward' I complained patting my face with the towel.
'Yank.. you're just being an under confident bitch that you are. Go out and enjoy. I love you!!! And tell me how hot his other friend was okay! Byeeeeee' she hung up giving me a sour mood.

....
3 days later

I just got done with my patients while I just sorted out my schedule for the coming week.
'Hey Bee, Mr. Kim does have an appointment next week so make sure you don't crowd up your schedule for the day' Yun came up to me writing down some notes.
'Yah yah I'm aware. Anyways im meeting him today. We'll discuss about it okay' I combed my hair.

'Don't tell me you're going to the club wearing just this shirt and these work pants!!' He almost shouted making me face him.
'Yeah??? What's wrong with that??' I said rolling my eyes at him and applying some mascara.
'I cannot believe you Biyanka ! You're such a mood spoiler!' He hit my arm
'Ouch! youuuuuu! I'm not okay! I don't have time to doll up rn ! And moreover those dresses would be so uncomfortable! Mr. Kim is my patient okay! I can't' I kept the mascara in my purse while taking out the lipstick.

'Oh please! Don't be a bitch. He's so fucking close to you. He's a friend Bee. He feels so good with you' yun pushed me while turning on the tap.
'How do you know this muchh? ' I emphasised narrowing my eyes at him
'Oh come on! He makes it so evident every time he's here. And You should know how fucking hot I find him' he brought his face closer to mine.
'Okay no homo rn.. i don't wanna get late' I pushed his face away.