Chapter 52

Biyanka right now sat at an open place along Mrs. Bong and her now manager Jinyung.
He was a tall well built handsome intimidating man.
Throughout the whole dinner the only words he spoke were all replies.
Biyanka looked at him and thought that maybe he could be the right choice. Not that she had any option right now.
'So Miss. Biyanka, may I know if you have any particular personal schedules for the week? Cause tomorrow onwards I'll be needing you at the shoot. You'll have to be present on time' he said chewing on his food.
'Not really, I'll be there on time. So I suppose we'll meet there?' She asked finishing hers.

Jinyung drove Biyanka to her hotel handing her his phone number and other details.
'Tomorrow 9 Am, I'll be at the basement parking waiting' he said taking a leave and Biyanka nodded.
She had informed Jimin about her new manager and now waited for the events to unfold.

....

'She's signed deals with some French magazines , and I guess she's already up for the shoot there' Jungkook's manager informed him

'What do you mean by guess? Give me all details. I can't let that woman destroy my ego. She'd be nothing without me. And I'll make sure of that.' Jungkook spoke throwing the files

'Sir... sh..she is already in Paris regarding the new fashion week. She'll be appearing there as a guest' Jiyoon stuttered providing information.

'Book my flight tickets right now!' He announced leaving his office.

....

'Good morning My lady' Lia wished on the phone
'Umm.. good morning.. you seem to be in a good mood Li.' Biyanka laughed while she wore her heels.

'Ofcourse! You're going on your shoot today.. I didn't sleep yet just to talk to you!' Lia complained yawing.
'Well thank you so much.. now you may sleep. I'll send you texts?' Biyanka smiled hanging up looking at the time.

She waited at the parking lot for her manager to arrive.

A white Audi SUV soon halted infront of her and Jinyung dressed up in a suit got down.
He was kind of amazed seeing Biyanka already waiting that too before time.

'I see someone is excited' he commented earning a smile from the lady
'Good morning to you too.' She said making her way towards the car.
The whole ride she was shaking her leg.. texting Jimin.
'He must be busy' she mumbled
Seeing this Jinyung smirked
'Boyfriend?' He asked and Biyanka just looked at him with a straight face
'I don't think you should worry about that' she commented taking the manager by surprise.

He knew she was not much of a talker but he didn't expect her to be this straightforward. He had started to appreciate her professionalism already. But also he found it was too soon to trust his artist. After all she was a young lady knowing nothing about the works of industry.

They parked infront of an outdoor shooting spot.
Biyanka was met with the director who seemed to be a 50 year old man with a hell lot of experience.

'Finally I get to direct you Miss' he said shaking hands
'I hope I don't disappoint sir' she humbly bowed down
'We'll get her to change, you see for the shoot sir' Jinyung lead Biyanka to the changing rooms.

Makeup artists were all over, the stylists too. She looked around in confusion.
'There's other shoots happening as well, so you might meet some known faces' hee manager forwarded her a bottle of water.
She just nodded removing her over coat.
'Are you Miss Biyanka?' A woman approached

Biyanka smiled nodding and was soon settled on the chair infront of the mirror.
'You'll be wearing a bold pink dress.. so I suppose you don't have any opinions about the makeup?' The makeup artist asked.
'No, do what the director demands' she replied

Jinhyung sat outside waiting and talking over the phone arranging for the fashion show that was to be held tomorrow.

Soon Biyanka made her way out of the changing room. And she literally had all heads turned to her.
Jinyung had already dropped the phone looking at the stunning figure she resprested.
Her eyes were smoky black, and the hazel lenses added up to her demanding aura.
The deep cut Hot pink jacket and skirt made Biyanka look no less that a foreign model. Hee hair were sleek giving a wet hair look.
She made her way towards her manager asking for her phone.

'Umm.. yah.. yes here' Jinyung forwarded the phone
Her smile faded seeing no messages from her husband but she just realised he was too on a schedule.

'Is the model ready?' the director shouted.
Jinyung made his way followed by Biyanka.
Biyanka was told the poses and the demands of the character she represented.

Since she was a beginner no one on the shooting spot expected anything great coming from her.
She was just a face .. a beauty in all but her talent was still to be tested.
Her palms broke out in sweat while she stepped infront of the cameras.

She closed her eyes before sitting. A makeup artist made her way towards her doing the touch ups when the whole crew broke into small talks and chaos.
Biyanka looked around finding everyone in a fit. She looked for Jinyung and found him talking to the assistant director.
In minutes Jinyung came up to her 'The Big Boss of industry is here I've heard' he informed and she just blinked in confusion.

But as soon as her eyes travelled farther she saw a man dressed in beige overcoat and brown pants getting down from his Mercedes.
His face covered with mask and shades while the silver blond hair shone in the sunlight.
'J..Jimin' she whispered noticing Mr. Lim following him.

'Sir Park Jimin is here' the makeup artist whispered trembling in nervousness and Biyanka saw the directors standing up while all the other crew members froze to their places.