Chapter 82

It had been 2 weeks,
Namjoon, Yoongi, Hobi, Jin
They all used to visit the hospital ... Jimin had still not woken up. Jinyoung was always somewhere around Biyanka knowing her condition... all the boys and her manager had been so worried and tired seeing Biyanka act like a dead soul.

She visited the hospital everyday.. but her eyes seem to have lost everything... only one name on her tongue 'Jimin' ...
She had visited the doctors for her checkup half heartedly only accompanied by Jinyoung.

Jinyoung could feel his eyes getting teary everytime he saw Biyanka sitting in the waiting area not willing to open the door and step inside to see her husband.
'Mrs. Park.. you should go home and take some sleep? I'm gonna stay here for the night.. we will inform you okay?'

She nodded standing up and waking straight towards the exit.

'Hey love!' Namjoon just made his way out of the elevator but his smile just faded away looking at how unresponsive Biyanka was.. she just stared at nothing.. paid no attention to anyone. It seemed as if the world had stopped for her. Her pale face and dark circles concerned Namjoon to the core. But he just felt so helpless.

Biyanka suddenly looked at him and just smiled tightly 'hello Namjoon.. I feel tired.. I will head home' she said without listening to him.

....

The next morning

Namjoon POV

Me, Yoongi and Jinyoung sat in the waiting area.. along with us was Mr. Lim who had been discharged from the hospital about a week back.

He was doing just fine.. except from limping a bit.. his worry was so evident.. that he just couldn't stay home and rest. He made sure he was always outside the door.

'Mrs. Park would be coming right?' Mr. Lim questioned and Jinyoung nodded 'maybe.. I went last night to check on her before heading home.. I dropped some food to her and asked her to rest.' He said and The other three men just nodded.

All of a sudden we noticed a nurse running into JIMIN's room and that made me stand up on my feet.
I quickly made my way to the room following the nurse and to my surprise... I saw Jimin staring around..
my heart never felt this light..
my eyes full of tears as soon as I saw him breathing with open eyes.

'J..Jimin!' I whispered walking closer catching his attention.
'Hyung..' he looked into my eyes but our moment was interrupted when the nurse asked me to sir down.

'Sir, we'll just do the checkup once and then you can meet the patient' she requested while I nodded sighing on the couch at the corner of the room.

In no time Dr. Moon made it into the room walking straight to JIMIN's bed where he was being checked for vitals.

'Mr. Park.. How do you feel?' The doctor asked and Jimin just looked at him
'My body aches.. seems like I'm really tired'
He replied in a whisper and the doctor smiled.

'Sir, Do you remember how you got into the hospital? What happened before you woke up?' The doctor asked while the nurse measured his Blood Pressure.

'I ... I .. don't know.. I guess me and Taehyung were practicing in the studio for the tour...
And I don't after that...' he spoke and my eyes just went wide.
Why is he talking about the tour and Taehyung? .. what practice...

'Mr. Park.. you don't remember travelling to Japan? Your car meeting with an accident?' The doctor calmly asked ..

And I saw Jimin just shaking his head in a No with so much confusion visible on his face.
Just while I stare at him .. the nurse came up to me.. 'Mr. Kim, can you please wait in the waiting area, we need to have some checkups of Mr. Park. Please if you could' she almost pleaded politely and I just blinked nodding and making my way outside.

A very agitated Yoongi, Hobi, Jinyoung were standing and looking at me with so much confusion and questions.. while I just sat trying to calm myself and wait for the doctors comment.

....
20 mins went by and finally the doctor came out with the 2 nurses.

I immediately went to him
'Doctor! Please.. tell me what was that all about'
I asked and he just looked at me
'Mr. Kim, Mr. Park is all healthy.. he has a broken right leg, his left arm is fractured too. His shoulder has mild injury. But... he has developed Dissociative Amnesia.. he does not remember the last year at all. His last memory is of the concert you guys went you in Las Vegas.. he cannot remember anything happening afterwards...' the doctor informed and I just seem to loose my composure.
'What?.. Thsi means he doesn't remember anything?'
Hobi asked and the doctor looked at him 'Mrs Jung, Not everything but the last year.. he's forgotten the events that happened ..
we're positive that with time he will start to remember things ..but it could also be that he doesn't recall things at all.. I'm sorry for that' he said and left.

'How the fuck are we suppose to tell this to Biyanka...' Yoongi said 
And I just realised '.... He won't even remember her... fuckkkk' I said and Mr. Lim and Jinyoung looked at me.

I didn't know what to say and do anymore..
'We need to inform her atleast that he's awake.. I can't do it.. Jinyoung... please.. you call her' I said and Jinyoung just nodded in a yes.

Pov Ends