Chapter 17

Biyanka's POV

This morning has been terribly slow but to be honest after the drama that happened in my life last night, I guess I needed sometime off from bullshit.
I decided not to dwell on things I don't have control over. If someone doesn't need me in their life, I'd make sure I'm no where near to that person.
My feelings for Jungkook had no boundaries. He knew I really was into him .. but since he decided to treat me like a side piece in his life. I won't think about him.

I was now working on my laptop searching up new conferences being held by my fellow doctors. It was quite a job to adjust events in my already so hectic timetable.

'Bee! Your man's here' I heard Yun through the telecom.
And I genuinely rolled my eyes feeling like punching that motherfucker.

I closed my laptop and saw the door opening.
'May I come in?' I heard
My eyes immediately lit up seeing this gorgeous man dressed up in a black shirt and black pants entering.
'Yes yes Mr. Park' I got up.
He walked inside smiling asking 'how have you been? Ate well?'
I just nodded asking him to settle down on the chair.
'I've always feared dentists I swear. You guys look so harmless holding such harmful instruments' he joked making me laugh.

'But you guys always need a dentist in your life!' I commented tying my hair in a bun and proceeding to wear a mask.

I turned to look at Jimin staring at me saying nothing
'What?' I waved my hand inform of his eyes.
'Ah. Nothing nothing' he said coming out of his trance.

'Now tell me what issues are you facing sir' I asked sitting on the stool
'See the left side. Ah it pains while I'm biting. Ma'am ' he said as I just laughed asking him to open his mouth

After a good seating of 40 mins,
'You better take these medications, so the next appointment you come we can extract the tooth?' I said handling him the prescription.

While I just stood up, I heard the door of my clinic open with a thud. I was shocked to see Jungkook standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hands and staring at us.

'Mr. Jeon you must wait outside, I told you she's attending a patient' I heard Yun behind him

'That's upto me, she's my girlfriend. I can come here whenever I wish' jungkook spoke making me boil with anger
'No ! Im not your girlfriend!' I said finally breaking my silence.
'Oh come on bee! Babe you are just over reacting' Jungkook walked closer.
'I'll be outside Miss. Biyanka.. ' I heard jimin and automatically I held his wrist
'No you'll stay here. You're my patient. It's Mr. Jeon who'll go out' I said glaring at Jungkook

'Bee you know me comeon! We're gonna make it. Let's talk okay?' Jungkook spoke

The more he was speaking, the more I wanted to run away and cry.
'You know Biyanka you cannot live without me. You're literally dependent on me. Come on now behave!' Jungkook continued and I looked at him with  all the hate I had.

'I've told you this before and I'm telling you this again... I do not want to talk and it's not us anymore. We're not together! No go away! .. I'm busy' I said raising my voice

' what did you say? Mr. Park is your patient? Haha... you think he's better than Me? He'll leave you too! And come on Bee Don't tell me you're warming his bed now. He's just using you after all why'd he go for someone like you!' He said
And the next moment Jimin threw a punch on his face.

'Jimin!' I gasped holding his hand
'You little motherfucking parasite! You think you'll speak all bullshit and I'll keep standing here while you insult the lady infront? ... just get lost before I throw you out and put you to place.'
Jimin shouted at him while Jungkook just laughed ignoring him.

'Strong man you've got there Bee. Is he giving you money or what?' Jungkook spoke and the tears I've been holding up for long just fell.

My eyes couldn't believe that this is the same man I was in love with since 2 years.

Jimin lunged on Jungkook holding him by his collar.
'If you do not get out rn im gonna call my bodyguards and report you to the police station' jimin pushed him.
Jungkook turned to walk out but stopped looking at the flowers in his hand.
'I know these small things won't impress you now.. but still. I spent something on it.. so here.. keep it' he threw them at my feet and made his way out.

I just closed my eyes trying to endure the pain my heart was in. Soon I found myself wrapped in string arms and a chest I rested my head on.

'I'm sorry you had to go through this.. fuck I'll kill that bastard' I heard Jimin
I just kept crying without saying a word.
He patted my head and made me sit on the couch.