Chapter 38

Biyanka's POV

'So, I'll see you again hmm?' Yoongi who insisted on dropping me off to my place said grabbing my attention.
I looked at him smiling 'sure' I nodded getting off the car.
Yoongi got off from his side and walked to hold my wrist to my surprise.
I looked at him 'yes..' I asked.
I could see hesitation in his eyes trying to ask something. 'Would you go out on a date with me?' He asked me without a delay and I stared at him figuring out what to answer.
Here my mind was still processing the events that happened and now him asking me out was a surprise.
'Umm... you can think about it. It's not certainly a romantic type if you feel uncomfortable. But.. just go out with me' he said rubbing the nape of neck.
'Y..yah. Yeah.. okay' I finally answered finding it too rude to decline. I know absolutely nothing about him apart from the fact that he's one of the most least spoken and inexpressive idol.

Before I could notice his big smile he engulfed me in his arms straight.
'I'll see you okay. I have your number already. I'll give you a call' he said breaking the hug.
I waved at him still confused.

My heart was racing, I never expected myself to get involved with the Min Yoongi. The guy I never spoke to.
As soon as I reached my floor, I saw a familiar figure sitting outside my door. I went closer and there sat the man who's been running at the back of my mind throughout.
'..J...J...Jimin' I almost whispered and in seconds he looked at me.
His eyes angry and stern.
He stood up looking into my eyes and I don't know why I instantly got nervous.
'What were you doing with Yoongi Hyung' he asked coming closer.
The little warmth in my heart seeing him after so long was gone and anger poured through my body.
I rolled my eyes and walked past him hitting his shoulder typing my passcode and entering my house.
'Biyanka! I asked something' came his voice as he followed me.
'I don't think it's any of your business' I said not looking at him and making my way towards the kitchen.
I could feel his eyes on me. So I turned to look at him and found him staring at my dress from a distance.
Jimin was angry was an understatement. He looked like he'd kill anyone right now.
'What?' I asked drinking the water.
'Do not test my patience and tell me why were you with him?' He asked again.
' I told you, it's not your business' I replied throwing him a careless look.
'Every fuckinh thing related to you is my business! Do you understand!' He almost shouted coming closer and I flinched.

He was not standing inches closer and my eyes couldn't remain into his for long.
I closed my eyes trying to calm down. But his behavior right now was getting on me.

I brought my hands on his chest pushing him
'Stay away! Stay away from me just like the way you've been doing these past weeks. Don't even try.' I said matching his tone.
'You really think you're any different from any other? Park Jimin I'm not your fucking toy. And who are you to ask all these questions? Answe me!' I asked loosing the last inch of my patience.

He looked at me with the same expressions as earlier but a bit of sadness prevailed.
' Marry Me' he straight said I looked at him wide eyes.
'What?' I asked almost wondering if I heard him right.
'I SAID MARRY ME!' He stood looking into my eyes.
'Go away! You're fucking insane. Out of your mind.' I said pulling his hand and dragging him out of the house.
'I won't change my question. I want to marry you. Marry me' he said standing outside and looking into my eyes making me want to punch him in the face for saying these things so casually.
'I'll fucking kill you Park. Go away' I gave him a last push and closed the door.