Chapter 10

'Dr. Biyanka, thank you for today. You saved my life' the 52 year old lady turned to look at her doctor finally taking off her mask.

'Ah.. Mrs. Bong you're just over exaggerating.. I just saved your tooth!' Biyanka laughed.
'You're so freakin beautiful, you should try in the industry?' Mrs. Bong swiftly got down of the chair looking at The young lady.
'Ah.. ma'am do you really think I'd be able to handle that pressure?? Never. I guess I'm happy what I'm doing' Biyanka turned to her smiling.

'Okay I won't force much but I'm always a call away darling. You know I can get you a good start if you ever change your mind' Mrs Bong forwarded her business card towards her doctor.

'Haha thank you Mrs. Bong. That's really sweet of you. I don't think I'll need this but you never know.' She took the card from her hand and kept it on her desk.
As Biyanka wrote down some prescription, The old lady again took her attention
'Dr. Biyanka if you don't mind, I want to invite you to a gathering. Before you say no, I am already insisting you to join. It's this Friday. Me and my fellow company are organizing this party. And I want to see you there!' She smiled taking Biyanka's hand.
'But what will I do there? I mean it must be full of celebs... ' Biyanka spoke with hesitation
'Oh come on!... don't behave like you don't know any. I very well know how famous of a dentist you are and you'll be there to enjoy and get more contacts! You never know when you need them' Mrs. Bong winked at the younger hoping for her answer.
'Okay I'll surely  attend' She finally agreed earning a smile from the lady infront
'I'll make my way out.. I'll text you the details Doc, take care. You're like my daughter' The older lady waved at her leaving.

....

Not thinking much about the party scenario Biyanka finished off her day with setting her time table.
'Mr. Kim?' She looked at her phone ringing
'Hello Tae.. what's up?' Biyanka took the call.
'Beee! I wanna meet you ya' Taehyung chirped through the call.
'No we want to meet you' he corrected
'Okay and may I know who 'we' is?' She asked in confusion.
'Me and my heart Doctor' he said making Biyanka laugh.
'You'll never get over your freaky ass right' she replied hearing a laugh from the phone.
'You should come to my apartment Bee! I'm waiting' Tae said without asking
'But...' she was cut immediately
'You're coming. Bye.' He hung up.
.....

Biyanka POV

'Yeah I'm going to Mr. Kim's today. I don't know why he's calling' I informed jungkook on the call

'Okay Babe, have fun but do inform me whatever happens' he replied.
'Kook it's been 2 weeks already, when are we meeting again?' I asked trying to suppress my irritation.
'This weekend I promise babe! You've been so patient with me, just some more.. 2 days I swear' he pleaded sounding like a total child.
'Okay. Take care. Bye.. I'll text you' I hung up not wanting to talk anymore.

It's been kinda long and in terms of relationship I don't know where it's going. Some days it seems as if I'm the most loved person in this world when jungkook showers me with attention but most of the days I see him not even behaving like he's got me. I don't know his schedule, his friends, what he does, it seems like we are drifting apart.

There's been a Turmoil going around in my head, I don't know if to feel bad or to be more understanding. Since I've always supported that guy I decide to continue doing the same. It's a tough time and we'll make it.
I almost can't believe soon we'll be living under the same roof as husband and wife.
Which I surely am waiting for with such excitement and also a bit of fear. I don't realise when I decided that jungkook would be the man of my life, but since I have grown so much attached to him i guess that's what is right.

My thoughts came up to a full stop as I parked my car under tae's apartment.
He lived in this very much known part of Seoul , famous for the celebrities residing.
It might be my 6th-7th time visiting him, and I did not forget to bring him his favourite wine.

As I made my way to the 22nd floor, I rang the bell.
The door was opened within minutes, and I could see a very comfortably dressed Taehyung standing with a smile.
'Hope I'm not late' I entered giving him a side hug.
'I literally thought you won't come' he closed the door behind.
While I walked through his very unique, lavish and beautiful apartment.