Chapter 75

FLASHBACK GOING ON..

Jimin POV

I flickered my eyes open and I was blinded by the lights in the room.
It was morning and my eyes went towards her.
Still no movement.. I closed my eyes holding her hand.
'Babe.. please.. just wake up. I swear to god, I'll take away all the bad things!' I whispered kissing her knuckles.

'Mr. Park! Good morning! .. you must've been really tired, you've been sleeping in the same position. Kindly freshen up a bit. Even Mr. Kim's sitting outside. He's still asleep' the nurse made her way inside

I widened my eyes 'what? Ta..tae's still outside? .. I thought he'd have left' I got up

'No, we alL tried convincing him along with Mr. Jinyung, but he just wanted to be here'

I quickly stood up wiping my face with the back of my hands and made my way out of the room
'Take care of her, I'm just gonna be outside for a while' I told the nurse as she nodded

As soon as I stepped outside I saw TAEHYUNG sitting on the couch, his head bobbing as he dozed off.

'Taehyung! Tae!' I whispered shouted and he just stood up with a Jolt
'What? How's Bi! Where's she? She woke up? Where..' he panicked I just hugged him

I teared up a bit .. while still keeping him close to my body
'W..what happened Jimjn.. don't...don't scare me please.. tell me she's okay' he whispered breaking the hug.

'S..she's doing fine, she still hasn't woken up but .. tae.. you should sleep better. Why didn't you come inside? Why the fuck would you stay siting like that? '

'... I just couldn't stay inside.. her.. her condition scares me.. Jimin.. she means a lot to me. Please.. tell me she's gonna be fine' he whispered and I just didn't know what to tell him

'..she will be.. she has to be' I nodded wiping my tears.
...

It was evening now, I was given my clothes to change and some food by Mr. Lim.
Jinyung and Lim both came in the afternoon to ask about her, while Namjoon too stayed for sometime.

TAEHYUNG on the other hand just had to be dragged away by Yoongi forcefully. He just wasn't ready to leave. But I promised he'll be the first one to be informed about her.

'You're so loved my baby, you have to get up..' I closed my eyes standing near her bed and still staring at her.

I started to think what would I do without her?
What am I doing without her right now..
just broken, confused, sad, frustrated and helpless.
I am not the Park Jimin anymore.. hell I'm not even Jimin without her.
The moment she came into my life.. she completely changed me. A man who fucking walked like he owns the world, a man who didn't really give a shit about anything and anyone.. started to feel things, started to take care .. all because of the love she provided me with.
I'd fucking kill and get killed for her.

...

Another 2 days went by..
Jimin, Tae, Lia, Yun.. Jinyung, Lim.. they all took rounds for visiting Biyanka. While Jimin stayed the whole day, Tae and other decided on to take turns.

Biyanka POV

Feeble sounds of the machines beeping, and just soft breezy air ... that's all I could feel..
my eyes flickered opened.. and I tried figuring out where I was. The white celing, that medicine infused air smell... I was at a hospital. I could feel my throat all dried up and my shoulders pained bad.
Just the moment I tried moving my hands, I could feel a grip on my right...
My head moved in the direction and I saw Jimin With his head resting besides my waist, his silver hair all over the place covering his forehead and his hand just holding mine. I could see his unbuttoned wrinkled shirt, his tired face and dried lips, what happened to him......

My eyes filled with tears as I held his hand tight.
My first cry just made his body jerk and he sat up looking all worried and conceded..
'Biyanka! ... you... ' he whispered .. his worried eyes now full of tears of relief.
The next moment I was in his arms sobbing.
'..oh my god... baby... fuck.. you're awake... you're awake.. thank god. I love you so much. I love you so much' he cried kissing my shoulder and cheek again and again still hugging me. While I wrapped my arms tight around his body.
Soon he broke the hug seeing me cry, and he was again filled with worry.
'W..why are you crying? Does it pain somewhere? Tell me!' He whispered... holding my cheeks.
I looked at him in the eyes...
That was not my Jimin... this Jimin was broken.. his eyes all bloodshot surrounded with heavy bags, His former shiny skin.. all dry now, I could clearly see the tear stain cheeks...
I broke down bad hugging  him 'I'm here.. Biyanka I am here.. nothing will happen.. please don't cry baby, you're alright..' he said..

'What happened to you.. are you okay?' I finally managed to speak still embracing him and he just stopped caressing me.
'Me? .. are you serious? I am fine .. You tell me, how are you feeling.. wait.. I'll call the doctor' he said and immediately pressed the button fixed on the side table.
I just nodded and rested my head on his chest 'I missed you so much Jimin' I whispered closing my eyes..
'I missed you too baby, you almost killed me.. I swear I was so scared Biyanka..' he caressed my back..