Chapter 87

...
I was tired...
Tired of trying. I don't know what else was remaining? .. I tried communicating.. he wasn't comfortable. I tried saying things which just we used to say to eachother.. he seemed so annoyed.
This wasn't my husband.
My Jimin wouldn't have done these things to me.

It didn't even hurt this bad when Jungkook said the vile words to me.

I sat in the room staring at nothing.
He didn't even know I got up early every morning to puke.. he didn't even know how I couldn't eat 2 meals a day.. he didn't even know the smell of his cigarette made me dizzy..
but I was keeping it inside...
In the hope that maybe.. maybe he will remember me ... maybe one day I will wake up with him embracing me and telling me how he missed me too... maybe one day he would kiss me and tell me how happy he is to know he's going to be a father.

I was alone right now.. while he went to some party.. he only said one thing while leaving

'Don't wait up for me.. or cook. I'm going to some party.. I don't know if I'll return this night'

Please tell you care for me...
Please..

...

I woke up with my alarm ringing..

And found myself in my bed .. I had slept while crying again.
I ran towards the washroom as a wave of nausea hit me..
my eyes watered as I cried on my existence. I was meant to be alone. How I thought my husband would be taking care of me while I get pregnant.
Here I was..
sitting alone in the bathroom... he didn't even know I was carrying his child.

Maybe I need to tell him.. I should tell him..
I took a shower and smiled through my tears.. looking at my reflection in the mirror.

'You've gone through so much Bi.. you'll get through this too!' I whispered and went out.

There was no trace of him..
he hadn't returned from the party last night.

I went towards the kitchen before the maid could come...
A plate of plain bread and butter was what I ate..
my usual appetite was lost..

I waited for Jimin to come back..
1,2,3....
It was evening now... when I opened my phone again..

'The King of Entertainment, Mr. Park returns after a long break' the recent post from a news handle read

I scrolled to see photos of my beautiful husband.. all suited up in a tux, his now black hair looked absolutely beautiful on him ... he looked so intimidating yet soft.
Videos of him giving a speech... he really was the King.

I closed my phone seeing that he enjoyed his night... but where was he the whole day ...

And then the doorbell rang,
I carefully got up and walked towards the door..

'Mr. Song!' I greeted
'Miss Biyanka... I'm here for some clothes and necessary items for Mr. Park' He said with a serious expression while my smile faded.

'C..clothes?'
'Yeah.. he'll be staying in a hotel for some time.. he kind of wants his personal space' Mr. Song said without trying to filter his words
While I looked at him shocked

Personal space?
He... he needs personal space? He hates my presence to an extent where he won't even want to see me?
I just nodded without trying to invade Mr. Song...
He came inside and sat on the couch while I made my way to Our.... His bedroom

This wasn't our room anymore.. the mix of my scent was washed out and replaced with the musk tone of his.
I looked around to see just books and magazines.. his laptop.. his watch..

While folding his shirts and pants my eyes went towards the broken frame that just laid under the dresser ....

This was our first photo together... which he asked me frame and put in our bedroom.

I wiped my tears again keeping the frame on the bed and packing his clothes in a suitcase. His watch, his perfume which he cannot live without,
I packed my heart inside his suitcase too..
hoping he realises I miss him.

I walked out of room bringing the suitcase to Mr. Song...
'...I'll get his laptop and chargers too' I said and went inside to bring his remaining things.

'... Mr. Song...' I said as he took the thinsg from me
'H... how is he?'
'He's actually great, he is busy with his work ..' He said and I just nodded ...

'Will he come home at all?' I asked again while Mr. Song just smiled
'Ma'am I have no idea. I mean ofcourse he would.. this is his place after all' he said and I just nodded smiling.

'T..take care of him' I whispered as he left.

....

2 days later I sat in this coffee shop just staring at nothinh...
Jinyoung asked me to meet him
...
'Mrs. Park!' His voice brought be out of the trance

'J..Jinyoung' I smiled standing up and taking his hand.
'Coffee ain't good for you' he said and I smiled
'Everything seems bad for me right now'
I traced the outline of the designs made on the table

'Mrs. Park.. I'm sorry you're going through so much.. but why don't you tell him about the baby? I request you. Please' he said and I chuckled

'Tell him what? That hey.. I'm the stranger woman you kinda hate right now and I am pregnant.. so now you have to hate 2 people..'

I looked at him and I could say he was sad too.

'Atleast tell him and talk to him how depressed you've been feeling' he said and I smiled
'He doesn't live with me anymore.. he chose to move to a hotel as far as Mr. Song told me..'

'What? ... what the fuck is he doing... why would he do that' he said

'Guess he didn't want to see a sad useless burden walking around his property anymore.. and he is too sweet to ask me to get the fuck out of his place?' I looked outside the window..

'You need to tell him please!' Jinyoung pleaded again and I shook my head.

'No... my baby does not deserve the hate please.. I will hide it till I can..' I said

After almost an hour of just sharing pain I walked towards home...
Home which wasn't home anymore...

As soon as I started to feed the password.. I realised the place wasn't empty.. there was already someone inside..

I walked inside to look for ...

'Look. I don't want to see her face every fucking day.. hell I don't even know the woman.. I look at her and feel like I'm committing some crime. I don't know if I married her or whatever but I don't right now.. she ain't anything to me. I cannot live under the same roof as her.. I don't like seeing her everyday. I need my own fucking place' I heard Jimin....
And my steps just halted

A sob left my mouth hearing everything from his mouth.

'But.. she's your wife Jimin...' I heard another voice .. Jin?
'Do hell with wife.. no one outside even knows about our relationship .. liek why would I marry a woman and not tell the world about it Jin hyung? There might be something right? She must be after the money ofc.. i don't know.. fuck this .. it seems like I've been tied down with her.. someone I don't have any feelings for'
He almost shouted

And that was my call to leave..
I went into my room and closed the door sitting down on the floor crying.

I had to leave.
I will leave..

And
I left