Chapter 54

'And cut!' The Director finally ended the shoot

The whole place erupted with claps.
'She's so good!' Some people complimented and Biyanka bowed down thanking.
Jimin stood  up walking towards the Changing room and no one dared to question him.

Her manager tagged along helping Biyanka wipe off the swear and providing with an umbrella over her head.
'You don't have to do this Jinyung, I'm sure I can handle this much of the sun!' She smiled
'Well.. after watching what you just did, I don't think you should say no to any of these things your assistants or staff members offer you. You're gonna be on the headlines Miss. Biyanka.' His voice seemed serious while Boyanka just nodded.

As they reached the changing room, She found Mr. Lim standing outside.
'Good afternoon Miss' he opened the door but as Jinyung was following Mr. Lim blocked his path
'Mr. Park requires to share some words with her. I prefer you stay outside' He informed

Jinyung displayed no objection and went towards the other side.

...

'Looks like Mrs. Park doesn't fancy her husband anymore' Jimin broke into a smile watching his lady walk in.

'Never Mr. Park, Mrs. Park would always fancy thsi handsome and beautiful gentleman' she rested her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around him.
He pulled away to look at face, while still holding her waist.
'I missed you' he said pulling her chin up and kissing her on the lips.
'I.... Missed.. you.. too' she spoke between the kisses.

'Get changed honey, You're leaving with me' he announced sitting on the couch.
She looked at him wide eyed 'what about the people? Wont there be any news.. I don't wanna be hated by your massive fan following' she said walking to him.
He pulled her down to make her sit on his lap as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
'That would never happen. No one here would dare to speak a word against or about us. They have to survive right?' He laughed booping her nose and she just stood up to change.

'Ain't you going outside?' She asked facing the mirror
'What's wrong in me watching my wife change?' He raised his eye brows looking at her through the mirror.
'Whatever you wish Mr. Park' she laughed removing her jacket and exposing the white bra she wore.
His eyes trailed on her figure, the straight hair falling just above her hips, hee beautiful collar bones exposed, the curve of her breasts. He was in love.
But before she could open up her skirt, 'don't be a tease Lady, I don't want to have our first time here at some changing place!' He turned around fiddling on his phone.
She just laughed continuing to change.
Before Biyanka could fully get dressed, Jimin was already waiting for her in the car.

....

'I fuckinh missed you.. come here' Jimin spread his arms as soon as the couple entered their hotel room.
'I missed you too.. but J..Jimin..' she stuttered still hugging him
'Hmm' he caressed her hair
'I haven't told Jinyung about the shift of hotel and also he might just throw a fit' she worried still not leaving his arms
'Haha.. everything's been taken care of Mrs. Park.. you just kindly pay attention to your husband' he flirted pulling her towards the bed.

'Tell me everything you wanna do!' He asked looking at her
She laid herself besides him and crawling to stick herself on him.
'Umm.. it's still noon and I'm hungry.. but I wanna go out too' she pouted
'Done!' He kissed her