Chapter 30

Biyanka was just getting her touch-ups done her eyes fixed on the mirror settling the necklace to the right place when the door opened and the man who entered gave her a shock rather chills.

His aura was enough to let the world know who he was. He walked like he owned the place when almost all the other people present in the room bowed to him and left.

'J..Jimin..' biyanka whispered looking at him through the mirror. She turned immediately forgetting how to react.

'How is it? Are you facing any problems?' He asked putting his hands in the pockets. She simply shook her head in a No as she watched him walk closer to her.
'This is your first time in thsi environment. Namjoon hyung will be with you. You don't have to worry about a single thing. I've dealt with the director, he shouldn't cause any more problems' jimin spoke looking into her eyes when she just cut him

'You talked to the director? Jimin you didn't have to. He didn't do anything wrong. I was late' she said
'You're far more superior than him or anyother present outside. They have no right to humiliate or scold you.' He said in a calm yet cold tone
'No Jimin, you belong to the same field and there's no superiors, I respect those guys out there as much as I respect other doctors. But Thank you for being here' she said finally gaining the lost confident.

Seeing Jimin there released the tension inside her brain. His presence was so relieving to her.
'Don't stress much. You'll do great Biyanka.' He hesitated to raise his hand when Biyanka just noticed. She reached out for his hand and rested it on her cheek.
'I'm sorry Jimin.' She said almost having teary eyes.
'You don't have to apologise about anything. Go have a great time. We're going out for dinner after this' he informed smiling and caressing her cheek with his thumb.
She nodded with a smile as Jimin left the room.

.....

She was now standing infront of the cameras, a whole team of young guys and girls stood behind....Watching her and then walked in the tall handsome man dressed up in a grey suit with white t shirt.
'Namjoon!' She looked at him, relief rushing over her nerves.
'Biyanka. Im so proud to see you here' he smiled at her facing her.
She smiled back when Namjoon patted her shoulder 'donr get nervous. You'll be good. Just do as the director says.' He comforts her. She just nodded hearing the man's voice 'and Biyanka I want you to sit on that chair... yes and tilt your figure a bit' the man said while she followed.

Jimin meanwhile sat just there but at some distance looking at her.
She was a natural, she didn't have to put in efforts. He could hear the stylist from behind 'she's a stunner. I heard she's an outsider'

JIMIN's lips just curved into a smile seeing Namjoon standing behind posing while Biyanka just looked at the camera all pretty and beautiful.
'I want to see her face for other brands as well' came in the voice of the same director who earlier displayed a ride image.
'Well you could always request her. She might consider it' Mr. Lim who stood just besides the director spoke.

Jimin just eyed them and smiled. He couldn't be more happier. His eyes could sense talent and he saw that in Biyanka. But he never wanted her to do anything she doesn't want to do.

Soon the shoot wrapped up as Biyanka was asked to go back to the green room. But before that, Namjoon decided to accompany her towards Jimin.
'Thanks Namjoon, you made it a hundred times easier for me' she thanked him. While he looked at her with adoration.
'You did so well Biyanka, I'm so happy i got to be your first co-model. I really wish you don't decide to go back' he said with a hint of convention.

'We will look into that hyung. Now let's get you guys changed and head for the dinner?' Jimin asked grabbing their attention.